Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEAM_0:0:425166905 Ban Request
Offender's Name: BLACK DARKIES (aka Trololo and Mr. Cat)

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:425166905

Potential Witnesses: @Yeezy Jeezy  @happy 

Reason to Ban: Exploiting via taunt spam

Proof: 

Other: Ill preface this with yesterday, someone was autospamming taunts, we asked them to stop several times, and we determined that someone named Trololo was doing it, he was kicked, and didn't continue spamming them.  Today as I join, someone's autospamming taunts again, and it was BLACK DARKIES (which is Trololo).  I kicked him and the taunting stopped again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
[gBan] HalfDemonLink has banned French Poodle - Duration: Indefinitely! (Exploting )
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Fixed the ban time to 12 hours since the player has never been banned before and was only kicked
[gBan] Kasumi has banned French Poodle - Duration: 720 minutes! (Exploiting)

19. Do Not Exploit, Hack or or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits.
Map exploiting: Examples getting back into hunter spawn on Underwataaa, any kind of !unstuck abuse, smg grenade killing before hunters are unblinded, and prop climbing/prop surfing. Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay. Do not abuse console commands to exploit the way ingame items work.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Slap
Punishment 2: Slay
Punishment 3: Kick
Punishment 4: 12 hour ban
[Image: giphy.gif]