Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Sentry
This is my motion to move sentry turret into the same category as the traitor tester and the health box kitty thing.
If a traitorous act on the traitor tester and health box are both considered to be KOS. Which is the act of just damagin the detective store bought item. Why does the Peace Sentry fall out of this bracket? crowbar or shootting the peace sentry is an act destroying the object to further help the traitors win.

if an innocent is to shoot the traitor tester BUT not destroy it, they can be killed.
Because damage to the tester makes it easier for the actual T to destroy it. He needs less time and less damage to destroy and escape undetected.
While and Innocent damaging the peace sentry BUT not destroying it is SUS, but not KOS.
Even though it again, further helps the T's to destroy said item and get away unnoticed.

We have all played TTT, We all know the difference 3-5 seconds can make of being stuck in a room.
A T running into a room and crowbarring a sentry once and leaving.
compared to running in and crowbarring it 6 times (I Dont know the actual count). Is a huge time difference, and could be the inevitable reason someone enters the room and catches him in the act.

Further.
What reason doesn an INNOCENT have to make it harder for them to win the round than by damaging and wasting the credits of the Detective. When at the start the only thing he can afford, if chosen, be the Peace Sentry.

the act of something malicious is normally deemed malicious even if not normally intended that way.
You may hold a gun to a store clerks head and change your mind and not rob the place. 
But you will still go to jail for attempted robbery.
the attempt to destroy a detective equipiment, even if you dont.
should still be traitorous acts.

A point i also have, is if four people each take turns hitting a peace sentry, is the last person to hit it the only one we can KOS?

Sorry that I was an asshole.
Yeah you going on a rage was somethin.

Regardless, the tester and health station being hit is understandable to kos because those are pretty vital Detective shop items for obvious reasons, healing and catching traitors.

The peace turret however is really stupid in the sense that, it'll shoot anyone except the owner of that D turret, it'll shoot the other Detectives too. That's why it's often referenced as the rdm turret. It's not a vital D item. I've seen it kill more innos/detectives than any traitors.

Also to answer your question, "11. Attempting to Destroy / Damaging a Health Station, or Portable Tester is KOSable. However, You may only be KOS'd if you destroy a Detective turret or Detective Camera." Straight from the motd, but if you need further explanation - yes, it's only the person that actually destroys it that gets kosed, not the others that damaged it beforehand. For those who damaged it I guess you could just simply place a sus.
Remember when Cosmic RDMed Jimbo for hitting near his peace turret and then left
Peace turret should be in the same category. Many times it killed the Traitors and won the round long after I died as detective.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
can the troll moderator stop moving this to prop hunt.
trying to be genuine here and you want to be a cuck and act funny.
how are you a moderator when you cant take anything seriously.
(01-22-2019, 10:23 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Peace turret should be in the same category.  Many times it killed the Traitors and won the round long after I died as detective.

You must be playing in a server with just yourself and maybe 10 guests.
(01-22-2019, 10:00 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Remember when Cosmic RDMed Jimbo for hitting near his peace turret and then left

Laced give me the video already
(01-22-2019, 10:37 PM)✩Hani Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 10:23 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Peace turret should be in the same category.  Many times it killed the Traitors and won the round long after I died as detective.

You must be playing in a server with just yourself and maybe 10 guests.

It often is Regulars who fall for it, even mods.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
That’s mass rdm turret for you

And nah, just stand on top of it with a revolver and blast whoever finally breaks it. Good roulette

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon