Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things that probably shouldn’t be
I am unaware if these issues were brought to your attention so I thought I’d bring them up just Incase.

DANCE GUN

When you have the dance gun out and you drop it, it’s gone. Vanishes. Into the air. 

HARPOON

Literally goes straight through the player if the victim is standing on top of you.

Shoutout to @"Eternal", his idea for making the thread.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
there are guns that delete themselves when dropped and the harpoon is just broken
Oh that was one of the other bugs with the dance gun I couldn't remember, yeah dance gun can be a bit buggy.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
dont change harpoon, how else will i kill people through walls
(02-06-2019, 01:15 PM)Avi Wrote: Oh that was one of the other bugs with the dance gun I couldn't remember, yeah dance gun can be a bit buggy.

Could it be that some people survive during the dance gun?
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Harpoon hitreg is completely nonexistent if someone is less than a foot away from you. Same reason that you can harpoon people through walls.
(02-06-2019, 04:12 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Harpoon hitreg is completely nonexistent if someone is less than a foot away from you. Same reason that you can harpoon people through walls.

the harpoon actually starts a foot infront of you when you throw it hence why you can throw it through walls
merry christmas xbox
(02-06-2019, 12:06 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: I am unaware if these issues were brought to your attention so I thought I’d bring them up just Incase.

DANCE GUN

When you have the dance gun out and you drop it, it’s gone. Vanishes. Into the air. 

HARPOON

Literally goes straight through the player if the victim is standing on top of you.

Shoutout to @"Eternal", his idea for making the thread.

DANCE GUN - Hit detection is extremely poor for instant travel of shot.  Even if damage indicators appear, it sometimes doesn't make them dance, and being a single shot, a wasted credit.

HARPOON - The TIP of the harpoon is approximately where it actually is thrown from, not from the player.  That is why POINT BLANK shots go right through a player, even when by their view, they see you throw it at them and you decry HAX for not killing them.  There is also a bug sometimes where the harpoon does only 50 damage, hitting the floor by you and allowing you to pick it up, but it is a rare bug.

Extra - SPARTAN KICK - Requires a wind up time and has a poor hit detection, allowing the audio to alert the victim they are going to be kicked, rendering you dead before you might even kick them due to said audio.  A poor choice of addition to the server.  I've seen more RC car kills in the last few weeks, not a single Spartan Kick kill.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy