Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartan Kick Broke
Hello, the hit reg for the spartan kick is really bad. I've hit someone 3 times in a row with blood coming out of them, but it didn't actually register. It's a very unreliable weapon that leaves you extremely open when the kick doesn't work. I've tried using it, and the best I can do is three kills before getting gunned down because it takes so long to wind up. On top of being incredibly hard to use by itself, the hit reg makes it pretty much unusable.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Ran around for 3 mins while someone chased me with spartan kick. That shit is useless.
Shouldn't really try to use it on people who are moving cause that's not what its for. Although yeah the hitbox could be tweaked. Idk how much of that is the SWEP vs hitreg overall being broken right now.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-04-2019, 03:04 PM)queef commando Wrote: Shouldn't really try to use it on people who are moving cause that's not what its for. Although yeah the hitbox could be tweaked. Idk how much of that is the SWEP vs hitreg overall being broken right now.

Right Click works just fine.  Using it as a weapon is next to impossible.  If we stick to Yogscast TTT videos for ideas, we get good ones like the Dance Gun.  Weeping Angel would be better than Spartan right now.  You don't die, you just are restricted in movement options when an angel chases you.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy