Request
Ingame Name: Radio Hermit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123914372

Who Banned You: Dildo Shwaggins

Reason For Ban: Mass Rdm

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Was a mistake

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, a long time ago but i don't know how to access old threads

Other: Was playing on a map, i don't know what it is called. I saw a person get killed with a gun. When i immediately turned around, i saw two people, one afk and one living. I don't have my mic plugged in because of my dad sleeping in the same room, so i couldn't talk to him in this moment. I was trying to shoot him but my game was lagging (didn't kill a couple people because of lag) and i had a hard time shooting him. He was ducking behind the afk person and since i didn't want to commit rdm, i threw a discombulator to try and launch him off the roof and the afk towards me so he wouldn't die. I was still shooting and chasing the person (i don't remember his name, and i can't find out because i'm banned) when 1 or 2 people showed up because of the obvious shooting. The discombob went off and launched whoever came off and i killed my guy to find out they were innocent. I was and still am so confused as to who killed the first guy. I wanted to apologize for my actions. Thank you for reading.
+1 for reduction, from what I saw you shot an inno or 2 and killed 2 with the discombob which looked like rdming. As for the "ban evasion?" that was because i knew you had been banned in the past. You do have a history of rdm bans but none recent so seeing you didn't intend for this, I'd be down for a reduction to a shorter time period (like a week at most)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for reduction, can't say much else.
+1 for a reduction, -1 for unban. I think you should get one last chance.
Thank you for your kind words, i truly love this server and i hope to play on it more.
Erm. +1 on reduction but not on unban.

If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
nothing I can say besides +1 for reduction. one last chance, hopefully you've learned
Your request has been Accepted. Your ban has been reduced to 2 weeks.