Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Applications
We would like to ask for the proof of the old account to help us ease our minds with the worries of it being a vac banned account/troll/ban evasion/etc account.
Please provide us with this account at the nearest possible convenience.

If you want you can even dm it to just any of us if you genuinely don't want it public, it'll only be shared amongst staff.

Also I'd like to add what happy did, you can''t put up an app, get one -1 (from me) and then delete it and say you're not ready for staff, and then come back two days later saying you are. That's not how this runs.
As i said before, please learn from these comments, take them as ways to improve and not as personal attacks or insults.

Edit; You should reply here instead of directly to happy on discord, so that all can see these answers so they may also vote accordingly. It's improper to do it the way you're carrying this out. A BIIIIG big part of being staff, is the forums. So you're going to have to use them a lot.

Here's his replies for those interested.
[Image: hmmmmmm.JPG]
[Image: ok_idk_chief.JPG]
[Image: oh_boy_here_we_go.JPG]
As others have stated, you need to wait a month because you deleted your last application. Deleting the post doesn't let you avoid the month wait. -1.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(01-22-2019, 11:56 AM)Mother Nuru. Its been awhile sense i made that account i\ll try to find anything on that account, plus steam isn't always right with the time on steam or whatever. I have always been a good player never been banned or anything. God is my witness. But i'll find out more info on my old account. Sorry for everything i WILL listen to staff now ive got an understanding how bad ive been to you guys so again to Nuru and all staff Sorry. Wrote: We would like to ask for the proof of the old account to help us ease our minds with the worries of it being a vac banned account/troll/ban evasion/etc account.
Please provide us with this account at the nearest possible convenience.

If you want you can even dm it to just any of us if you genuinely don't want it public, it'll only be shared amongst staff.

Also I'd like to add what happy did, you can''t put up an app, get one -1 (from me) and then delete it and say you're not ready for staff, and then come back two days later saying you are. That's not how this runs.
As i said before, please learn from these comments, take them as ways to improve and not as personal attacks or insults.

Edit; You should reply here instead of directly to happy on discord, so that all can see these answers so they may also vote accordingly. It's improper to do it the way you're carrying this out. A BIIIIG big part of being staff, is the forums. So you're going to have to use them a lot.

Here's his replies for those interested.
[Image: hmmmmmm.JPG]
[Image: ok_idk_chief.JPG]
[Image: oh_boy_here_we_go.JPG]

Okay well heres the thing, my old account was on another computer, which is no longer here. Now thats no excuse but its true. I've tried getting any info on my old account and cannot find it anywhere. I'm sorry i couldn't get you guys what u needed just have to trust me, which trust for me is getting low. I don't know what els to do..
[Image: titan.gif]
(01-22-2019, 06:28 AM)Cute signature link HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1

you deleted your last app just a few days ago which means you aren't eligible to apply again I suggest learning to stick to your guns and take what others say into consideration despite what you may think people responding to your app only want to help even if at the moment they -1 you the criticism they give you is meant to help you see where you should improve I hope you take what everyone says into consideration and learn how to be staff material.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You haven't been bad to us, we're just trying to help you, so that you can grow and become better and more fit for the staff role.
Like I said, don't take any of this to heart, as it's here for encouragement and areas to fix, and not to tear into you.
I can understand the loss of account so I myself, will ignore the 7 year remark/etc.

Just be sure to watch other staff and learn from them pal! And remember to use the forums as they're a huge part of being staff :)
It's impossible to have a new account though. You can only sign in with steam. Whether you use a new computer or not, it should not affect your account creation at all. Because you have to sign in with steam anyways. It's not like your steam got deleted or that you're using a different steam account. This is the same account you used when you apply for staff previously. Other than that, I don't play prop hunt, but I'm just stating the obvious that you or someone who uses your account deleted your application on your own free will. There's no way that it was an accidental deletion. 

Bring up your trust back in the team and the community before you reapply. Then they'll probably accept you back in.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Titan. I think you're a good PH player but I don't think you're staff material. You've consistently whined about not having any kind of staff on GMOD at all for 6-7 years which in all honesty isn't anything having to do with us. You've consistently tried telling some people how to handle situations, even though some people have been handling these situations for quite some time. I remember you talking about trying to get donor powers without paying so you can practice staffing. It isn't about the power or the position. It's about getting staff to help the community grow and to be a good example to people. I believe your motives for wanting staff are not the correct ones.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-22-2019, 05:37 PM)soolee. Wrote: It's impossible to have a new account though. You can only sign in with steam. Whether you use a new computer or not, it should not affect your account creation at all. Because you have to sign in with steam anyways. It's not like your steam got deleted or that you're using a different steam account. This is the same account you used when you apply for staff previously. Other than that, I don't play prop hunt, but I'm just stating the obvious that you or someone who uses your account deleted your application on your own free will. There's no way that it was an accidental deletion. 

Bring up your trust back in the team and the community before you reapply. Then they'll probably accept you back in.

The account he's referring to is a steam account, not a forums account. He's young so he probably had it set so the password was saved on an old pc and unsure how to get back into it. Thats the only conclusion that i can come to myself.
(01-22-2019, 05:28 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You haven't been bad to us, we're just trying to help you, so that you can grow and become better and more fit for the staff role.
Like I said, don't take any of this to heart, as it's here for encouragement and areas to fix, and not to tear into you.
I can understand the loss of account so I myself, will ignore the 7 year remark/etc.

Just be sure to watch other staff and learn from them pal! And remember to use the forums as they're a huge part of being staff :)

Okay thank you Nuru i will do my best now to just post good threads and Not delete them lol and will just take more tips because im new and idk why i tried/argued with staff. You guys got there with trust and earning it. Anyways again thank you everyone for helping  :)
[Image: titan.gif]
At the moment my vote for your application is a -1
Over the past month or so you have show the staff and the community in general that you are not mature enough to take criticism. You have also shown you are not ready for this yet. You haven't learned what is right and what is wrong, how hard to go and what to let go. All of this that has been pointed out does not happen over night, it takes time and experience to get it right. We don't expect you to be perfect when coming in as a Trusted but we expect certain levels of each stated. 
After this being stated another reasoning for my vote is you did delete your previous application after one downvote. You push people away and retreat within yourself when those who reply do not give the answer you wish to have. You also don't know the rules as well as you state. You are too harsh and feel as if normal speech is mic spam, chat spam, ect. 
To finish my comment off I'm concerned as to why you decide to leave staff shrouded in mystery and concern for what you were hiding behind your past profile. It does make it seem as if you have an unsatisfactory past such as a community ban, ect. I'm also curious as to see how you would react if this application were to be denied: Would you leave the community and seek elsewhere to play? Would you stay improve off of the criticism that the community has provided? Would you delete this application and create again a new one only a few days after?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.