Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd appreciate to be a Trusted Staff :)
Why Hello there?
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Welcome to the community, kitty.
This is a very odd looking introduction as kasumi stated ?
But other than that, please enjoy your stay~
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
First one is that this needs to be in this section if it is a staff application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...plications

IAW staff requirements, you need:
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Post on the Forums at the Very Minimum).

You have converted your introduction into an application, therefore you do not have an introduction making it so you do not meet the requirements. 

It also appears you first joined the community 20 Feb 2017, but have been gone for quite some time. or that's not you and you initially joined us 18 September 2018. With either of these you meet the qualification of having been in community for at least one month, but I suggest being more actively involved. However, if none of those are you then you do not meet the requirement of being in community for 1 month before applying.  

When applying for staff be sure to include previous names you've used on server. (§5KittyQua_ke, KittyQua_ke, KittyKat)

Your time on server is currently: 63.72 Hours. Meaning you meet this requirement. 

I don't think you have a good grasp on forums quite yet, So applying for staff right away isn't a good idea. Take time to understand forums and what is contained here. 

I also haven't seen you on discord at all. 

I sent you a message yesterday with information regarding becoming staff and some area's to study to help you. 

You do not meet the minimum requirements to become staff. 
Nor do I feel like you understand the community and our rules well enough, yet. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I never gave my vote so i make another post for it.  Heart
Since this is an application, my vote is a -1 because:
  1. You have not made an introduction thread
    - You've combined your introduction with your staff application which isn't allowed. They are suppose to be separate threads. One in Introductions in the Community section and the other in Staff Applications under the Prop Hunt section
  2. You are not active on the discord
  3. You do not have 1 month in the community 
I suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules and the illegal spots list we have. 
You're still a good player and you are fun to play with. Just take note on our feedback and improve a bit and i think you'll do just fine.  :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sooo should this be moved or like ?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) yes please move it
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 until you meet the minimum requirements. You have a good attitude so far and follow the rules. Keep it up for next time, and make sure you meet all the requirements before applying.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
First of all, welcome to the community, you could start by making an introduction thread.

Second of all, i will give you a -1

For several reasons:
-You didnt follow the correct application format.
-You didnt make an introduction thread
-I havent seen you being active in the discord
-And you need to be one month old in the community.

Perhaps get to know the server and community better, and in one month you can try and making a proper application thread, once you meet all the requirements.
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
I've been kind of neglecting to respond to this as I didn't necessarily know the precise topic of this thread. I do have another reply besides this reply when it was a semi-introduction thread. My vote will be a -1
You lack a few of the most basic and easy to achieve requirements. I do understand the forums can be a bit confusing as a new community member, it's active a bunch and there's almost always a new thing popping up. The first thing you need to do is have an introduction thread, make it about you, who you are, what you play, hobbies, ect. It doesn't have to be exteneive, long, or extremely in-depth. This introduction needs to be in the Introduction sub-forum which can be accessed from the main forums page in the second or third section right above the TTT sub-forum. The next requirement that you must meet is being active in our Discord, it helps get more community members to know you and helps staff get to know you as well. A bunch of stuff happens in the Discord too, and if you need staff on server players ping a role a lot of staff have to get them on. The next right off the top of my head is the format, I can see from past comments that other members/staff of the community have already posted the link to the format so there is no need for me to do that, but you did not follow the correct format for staff applications which is extremely critical for your application. You also need to provide you past names that have been used on server so we can get a correct count of your hours. The last requirement that is not met is having one month in the community. You really need that first month in the community. It is essential. The rest of the things that will be stated are just going to be suggestions: should this application be denied you must wait one month before applying again, it helps if you have 80+ hours on server (you have more beginning level experience of the rules around the 80 to 90 hr mark), I have noticed you don't know the rules and illegal spots very well, Kasumi has already provided the links for those as well. Another note is, I have come on server a few times with ghosters being on, and they were very prominent ghosters too, you did not have the slightest suspicion that they were ghosting which does concern me. These players had high amount of kills on separate teams and you did not even notice. I personally do not think you are ready for Trusted yet, you need more time to get a better grip on the rules, illegal spots, how to spot and catch ghosters, hackers, rule breakers, ect. Otherwise, you have a wonderful and cheerful personality on server and off. I do enjoy your presence on server but please work on the requirements and take into mind the suggestions made. 
Lastly, before I do forget, you need some kind of software to record and screenshot. I use OBS and Lightshot (if you don't already have anything I can provide links if needed/wanted).
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

You do not have an introduction thread.
You do not enough activity in the discord.
You don't have enough community time, you've been here a very short while.
You don't know the rules properly enough yet.

I def suggest getting OBS, its a free and simple recording software, that's super required for staffing here :)
If you need help setting it up, feel free to message me anywhere, steam, here, discord, etc. My name in all three is Nuru.
I also reccomend getting to know the people better, as most still don't know who you are. You're a sweet kid, and I think in time you'll get there. Just keep working at it.