Poll: Dont unban me
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unban me
50.00%
3 50.00%
I only like the server because of its name
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Perma banned
Absolutely not. I'd like to also add on  for what Reed and Dildo was touching on about your behaviors on the server. Last night, I had received multiple complaints from other players / Staff that you and other separate groups were on late at night on the server trolling. I come on to see that exactly being the case, which you weren't the only one banned for this.

You were banned for teaming with Demon Wolf (STEAM_0:0:53792830) and consecutive counts of RDM / Attempt RDM.

Demon Wolf was banned for teaming with YOU, and Attempting Mass RDM.

KIM JONG DOLPHIN (STEAM_0:1:125930107) was also banned for Consecutive counts of RDM / Attempt RDM, as well as being involved in some of the trolling that occurred.

All of you were banned Permanently. It was obvious you guys came on to fuck around, and for that you got punished for it. Not to mention if you really wanted to play here, you'd follow the actual Ban Appeal Template. You have no room in this community, and you can go play / troll elsewhere.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this since you still didn't use the format and the evidence against you is plentiful. Denied
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]