I would like to be unbanned please
Ingame Name: RiggedPotato ("Send Nudes ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)" at time of ban)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81462015

Who Banned You: DaKody

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm

Length of Ban: Infinite

Reason for Mods to Unban: I messed up. I wasn't thinking strait. I was just off that day. I'm really sorry and just want to own up to it and have another chance. I was banned just over a month ago, and I've learned my lesson. This is the first time this has occurred, and it wont happen again. It this does occur once more, I can understand me not being unbanned, but I would love to be allowed back on the ttt server after this one slip up.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: None.
Just curious when were you banned.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Your ban was on 1/16/17, exactly 1 month ago.

@DaKody
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
we will have better idea of the situation when @DaKody enlightens us of what happens. Regardless, the fact that he is owning up to his mistake is a plus. Usually most Mass Rdmers are just giant trolls who don't give a fuck if they're banned. So, maybe this guy is a bit different than most Mass Rdmers?
ill look through my screenshots (they're on my pc im waiting for a part to work again, should be up Sunday). If i find something that sticks out ill post them,
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Here is the complete console log of this map.
Sensitive data is censored.

Includes damage and chat logs

@DaKody

Attached Files
.txt   consolelog.txt (Size: 107.75 KB / Downloads: 16)
Well looking at the logs it wasn't necessarily Mass Attempt RDM, but the intentions were surely there. A part from that you thought it was OK to spam a bit.ly URL that contained a Youtube redirect to a Rick Roll. From there you continued to chat spam while you were gimped.

The chat spam was completely ridiculous and childish. I'm not even sure if I'd be willing to let you back at this time, you seemed not to care pre / post gimp about flooding chat. I understand that you realize that you made a mistake now, that is respectable. But what you did is something I feel uncomfortable having around in a community, not sure if I'd like to have you back here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(02-18-2017, 02:45 AM)Christian Wrote: Well looking at the logs it wasn't necessarily Mass Attempt RDM, but the intentions were surely there. A part from that you thought it was OK to spam a bit.ly URL that contained a Youtube redirect to a Rick Roll. From there you continued to chat spam while you were gimped.

The chat spam was completely ridiculous and childish. I'm not even sure if I'd be willing to let you back at this time, you seemed not to care pre / post gimp about flooding chat. I understand that you realize that you made a mistake now, that is respectable. But what you did is something I feel uncomfortable having around in a community, not sure if I'd like to have you back here.

I completely understand. I'll admit that I can be a dick sometimes, but that night I went on an ill-conceived tangent which I feel does not well represent how I act as a whole. Repeating, if this occurs again, I will perceive an infinite ban as adequate punishment, but at the same time, I feel as though I should not be excluded from the server for a night i regret.
Dakody & The Admins have the final say, you'll have to sit tight until then. With the logs added, you should probably be expecting a reply by the afternoon or as late as tomorrow.

Again, sit tight.
You have been unbanned. You mess up again and you're gone for good.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]