Never Gonna Give You Up
Ingame Name: Damnpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11172598

Who Banned You: Unknown.

Reason For Ban: Ghosting a T teammate to leave a T room to finish off the last person before his teammate died (on a side note i was also banned for being called a mass rdmer? WHAT... whatevcer, i mean i took my medicine with any rdm but i will blame the fact i was always an ass to staff which i am very sry for now).

Length of Ban: Forever.

Reason for Mods to Unban: It was pretty harsh as i was not harming the game in anyway.. also i got gifted 10,000 points by someone who liked me on the server and this keeps me up at night.. still.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No, I am mainly banned for talking mad trash which isn't too baaad.

Other: Hi, people say I mass rdm but i never leave and if I did I'd gladly be like "waaah? ok slay me".
Also for spitting so much hate wile playing to staff or elders.. I am deeply sry, I am a dick.

Also someone told me to do this in a few months and i'm like.. "shit the way i eat i'd be lucky to have a few months" also.. Love me
Telling an alive person where/how to get to a player is while you're dead is ghosting.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-17-2017, 09:34 PM)DaKody Wrote: Telling an alive person where/how to get to a player is while you're dead is ghosting.

Never said it wasn't ghosting.. its just a messed up ban as I only told my camping T teammate to help his other teammate.. as he was farming chickens in T room (which is fine till i told him to gtfo and help) which his blah blah last teammate was around the corner with glass to see him no matter (aka T room one way glass), not an excuse and again deeply sry.

I am not here to fight the ban, I am in the wrong and feel bad for the stupid reason I was banned..

I would just wanna fight the perm as I really liked the server and since I love ttt I would die to not be able to play a major server in the game.
+1, you've been banned for a while, and I wouldn't be opposed to an unban
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Said try again in a few months, reapplies 2 weeks later...

(02-06-2017, 04:15 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Denied, try again in a few months.

denied, again "try again in a few months(like actually a few months(like 2 full months AT LEASTfrom this unban app))"
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]