Unban Request
Ingame Name: Reverse

SteamID: 76561198163812780

Who Banned You: "queef commando" WTF

Reason For Ban: troll, previous game bans and troll

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Logged on for 5 minutes asking questions and this guy bans me because he thinks my questions are "trolly" No idea how he can ban me for previous game bans and edgy when his name is QUEEF COMMANDO IF ANYTHING THAT'S EDGY

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): nope

Other: I don't see how this guy can be allowed to administrate his name is queef commando then banned me for being edgy AND troll like HOW THAT IS SO HYPOCRITICAL 

RIGHT I'M EDGY
https://i.gyazo.com/66fa83ebb4ef4263482f...5282c3.png
https://gyazo.com/d9868c4e476b9559f92467162fe6b677
You joined the server, screamed "n word with hard r" and "Odd Fellow", yelled into the mic, continued after being told to stop, rdm, while on a private profile account with previous game bans within the last week, and connecting from an ip in the same town as someone who joined at the same time and mass rdmed.

Also I'd describe my profile as more retarded than edgy.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-28-2019, 02:55 AM)queef commando Wrote: You joined the server, screamed "n word with hard r" and "Odd Fellow", yelled into the mic, continued after being told to stop, rdm, while on a private profile account with previous game bans within the last week, and connecting from an ip in the same town as someone who joined at the same time and mass rdmed.

Never screamed "n word with hard r" or "Odd Fellow" I called someone a Odd Fellow because he was doing some cringe shit over mic NEVER rdm'd and I bet someone joined from my town mass rdming LOL and if someone did join from my town and mass rdm'd on your random server you should probably buy a lottery ticket for realizing that

Literally just came up with an excuse to perm ban someone thinking they wouldn't call him out on the forums how is this guy an admin I joined for literally 5 minutes and he just wanted to ban someone so he pulled some random excuses out of his ass. Who the fuck bans someone for having game bans and a private steam profile lmfao.
(01-28-2019, 02:55 AM)queef commando Wrote: You joined the server, screamed "n word with hard r" and "Odd Fellow", yelled into the mic, continued after being told to stop, rdm, while on a private profile account with previous game bans within the last week, and connecting from an ip in the same town as someone who joined at the same time and mass rdmed.

Yeah, I was there when this happened.
total bullshit - he literally came up with a lie saying I rdm'd show me the logs that my steam ID hit anyone in that game I never even hit anyone when I shot my gun lmfao
Unban denied, several staff that were there have have said the same thing, ips are a thing, admitted to using bigotry.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]