Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont understand why i was banned for no reason plz unban me
(01-30-2019, 02:05 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 02:04 PM)SlugSlam Wrote: STEAM_0:0:11700597

Okay, just be sure to edit your unban request and put it there.

ok its done thx for the help
(01-30-2019, 02:07 PM)SlugSlam Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 02:05 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 02:04 PM)SlugSlam Wrote: STEAM_0:0:11700597

Okay, just be sure to edit your unban request and put it there.

ok its done thx for the help

No problemo.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
so can i be unbanned please?
i was called on the server from discord because there were players who where mic spamming and disrespecting all the staff members, talking bad about them, then on the discord i asked who it was and they gave me your name along with two others.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-30-2019, 03:39 PM)Kasumi Wrote: i was called on the server from discord because there were players who where mic spamming and disrespecting all the staff members, talking bad about them, then on the discord i asked who it was and they gave me your name along with two others.

ok well the ban reason wasnt for mic spamming and i stopped over using the mic when they asked and said it was against rules, i didnt say anything about staff or disrespect staff in any way which was the reason for ban. Please unban me.
(01-30-2019, 03:44 PM)SlugSlam Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 03:39 PM)Kasumi Wrote: i was called on the server from discord because there were players who where mic spamming and disrespecting all the staff members, talking bad about them, then on the discord i asked who it was and they gave me your name along with two others.

ok well the ban reason wasnt for mic spamming and i stopped over using the mic when they asked and said it was against rules, i didnt say anything about staff or disrespect staff in any way which was the reason for ban. Please unban me.

I'm just going by what i was told in the discord by a user. Its all there in the attachment in my first reply
(01-30-2019, 03:49 PM)Kasumi Wrote:

I'm just going by what i was told in the discord by a user. Its all there in the attachment in my first reply
You grabbed proof tho right?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
ok i understand that, but your attachment doesnt show that i did anyting to deserve a ban.

can you unban me plz?
(01-30-2019, 03:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 03:49 PM)Kasumi Wrote:

You grabbed proof tho right?

i assumed one of the donors online had gotten proof of it happening
im jusr asking to get unbanned please, all that happened was a couple of guys were making grunting noises and i joined in for a litte, someone asked to stop and that it was mic spamming, so i stopped. I didnt say anyting about staff, and was banned out of nowhere in the middle of a game without warning.

will you please unban me?