Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont understand why i was banned for no reason plz unban me
Should always grab some sort of proof either way, donors/users don’t necessarily have an obligation to grab proof and shouldn’t be assumed that they did grab it

but let’s see if any of them have any proof
I updated the attachment to where the user did ask them to stop then later on in the picture call out your name

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Should always get proof of something. Also just assuming isn’t good, better to ask to grab proof of it happening. Seeing as you joined and said handled two minutes later, you just went off of their word. While I’m not implying they’re lying, the validity of what people say is always in question, even staff members if there was no proof shown.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(01-30-2019, 04:02 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I updated the attachment to where the user did ask them to stop then later on in the picture call out your name

I did stop, you would've hear me mic spamming when you logged in to ban me. also the ban reason wasn't for mic spamming, it was for disrespecting staff, which i did not do. Your attachment doesn't show any evidence that i have said or done anything disrespectful towards any staff member.
yikes. unban.
for now +1  for unban because of lack of evidence unless some incriminating evidence is shown later it'll stay as a +1
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I would not mind seeing some more evidence as well on this, if there is not any I would say +1 for an unban.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Going to agree that he should be unbanned due to lack of any evidence

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for unban
Who were the donors who were on? You would need to consult them to see if they gathered proof. While it isn't safe to assume I do know we have certain donors who are always readily gathering proof of wrong doings. So it would be best to first ask the donors who were on to upload proof if they gathered any.