Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont understand why i was banned for no reason plz unban me
+1 to unban IF not proof shows up.
Also banning isn't the first step to take in these situations. It's gagging/muting, kicking, then a ban. I hope you made sure all those were done first for something as small as mic spam.
(01-30-2019, 05:21 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +1 to unban IF not proof shows up.
Also banning isn't the first step to take in these situations. It's gagging/muting, kicking, then a ban. I hope you made sure all those were done first for something as small as mic spam.

Unsure of the context of what happened but in two minutes of Kasumi getting the answer of who the troublemakers were, the said player got permabanned.
Not exactly sure either of how much action was taken in those two minutes until it got handled.

gban ss
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
so can i be unbanned please?
(01-30-2019, 06:43 PM)SlugSlam Wrote: so can i be unbanned please?

Dear you'll have to be patient and wait until Dink is able to reply to your unban.
Also we're waiting on proof from donors if there is any. Just be patient and wait it out please.

@"Dinkleberg >:("
Im sorry i made a mistake on the ban time. It was suppose to be 24 hours not a permanent ban. Im going to +1 on the unban.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-30-2019, 07:06 PM)Kasumi Wrote: Im sorry i made a mistake on the ban time. It was suppose to be 24 hours not a permanent ban. Im going to +1 on the unban.

It happens, In this case I think it honestly would be okay to go ahead and change the ban yourself. Since it was a slip up.
@TheUltraFish
@HalfDemonLink
Fair enough?
That part should be fixed w/o having to check. A mod can change their own ban if they spot a mistake

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-30-2019, 07:06 PM)Kasumi Wrote: Im sorry i made a mistake on the ban time. It was suppose to be 24 hours not a permanent ban. Im going to +1 on the unban.

If you agree the ban was a mistake you can go ahead and unban him yourself without admin approval.

Sorry you had to be banned, guy.

edit - didn't realize a bunch of others had already said this woops
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-30-2019, 08:26 PM)Foxka Wrote:

If you agree the ban was a mistake you can go ahead and unban him yourself without admin approval.

Sorry you had to be banned, guy.

edit - didn't realize a bunch of others had already said this woops

Can you please not shitpost on serious threads
At this moment +1 for the unban
Never under any circumstances assume that others have evidence, always ask and double check that they have evidence as well as collect evidence of your own. Hard lesson learned from both TTT and PH. 
That is one of the first things I ask when I am called on for ghosters, trolls, hackers, ect. "Do you have proof?", "Do you have enough proof?", and "Name and SteamID of player and what they're doing", the last one is usually just in case I don't make it on server before they leave.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.