Offender's Name: Lee

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42874203

Potential Witnesses: Cosmic Tortise

Reason to Ban: RDM n leaf x2

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/l8CVRVi

Other: jefvinwejfkvwkenfvwenfvoiwnokfvnwnbvowrngbib
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Don't have video proof, and since JustKuono was afk for watching other servers can't do much more than testimony. Lee was a hacker. Why spectating after an instant death, everytime he pulled the trigger on a gun, his cursor snapped onto a player's head.

The round following I was a Traitor but he instantly killed me just after round start, meaning he knew what roles each player had as well. Right after than he left after being reported twice for the hacking.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(02-01-2019, 02:58 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Don't have video proof, and since JustKuono was afk for watching other servers can't do much more than testimony.  Lee was a hacker.  Why spectating after an instant death, everytime he pulled the trigger on a gun, his cursor snapped onto a player's head.

The round following I was a Traitor but he instantly killed me just after round start, meaning he knew what roles each player had as well.  Right after than he left after being reported twice for the hacking.
I was recording, not afk so yep. The video I do have is 30 seconds long and not enough proof or fps to give a hacking ban hence the reason why I was in Spectator that round.
Nothing happened here.
Maybe an admin can check if he has vac bans or some such, a repeat offender.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Ban request was handled by Laced Xanax earlier. Can a Mod or Admin lock this?
Nothing happened here.