Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt Launcher
Newt Launcher is currently broken in TTT.
you can ask Hoovie.
full charge shots do 6 damage and do not move the target at all.

i mean i know its already a pretty pointless T weapon.
but I would like it fixed, I enjoy using it on rooftops.

Also to add on.
Why is C4 So easy to defuse?
I never set it for 45 seconds, always 2-6 minutes.
And its always the same wire every time.
Shouldnt c4, the longer the timer, the more wires it takes? or maybe randomize whatever the wire is every-time you set the timer on it.
C4 should be silent. Why would you make a bomb that makes noise, telling people where it is? Realistically C4 should be silent until the boom itself.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(02-03-2019, 11:38 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: C4 should be silent.  Why would you make a bomb that makes noise, telling people where it is?  Realistically C4 should be silent until the boom itself.

This is worse than your suggestion for the Knife/Harpoon.
You mean the shish kabob?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(02-03-2019, 11:38 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: C4 should be silent.  Why would you make a bomb that makes noise, telling people where it is?  Realistically C4 should be silent until the boom itself.

realistically u a dumbo
You guys are using the Newton Launcher all wrong.

The weapon itself is not meant to directly cause damage to the player. If you shoot a player with the gun it’s going to do little damage because that’s not it’s purpose. With the Newton Launcher, you need to find that good angle crouching in order for the player to go flying. BUT that is not how I use it...

The best way to use the Newton Launcher is through prop killing, try this one day: Take an object with a magneto stick (this object should NOT be something that breaks in one shot such as boxes, pots, or some tables, and then set it down nearby a player. Now attempt to aline with your victim, the object, then you (in that order). Take out your Newton Launcher and shoot the object toward the player and it will hurdle the object toward your victim and it WILL kill them. This does take practice since you will mess up a few times and requires timing.

I don’t know if I worded that correctly for anyone to understand but hopefully I’ll show you on TTT one day.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Mr.Potatoe can you read.
this is not about the newt launcher and how to use it.
Its about it NOT LAUNCHING PEOPLE.
Trombowen knows this too, he found that out today that it doesnt even move people, not even at full charge.

Buy it and try it if you dont believe me Potatoe.

and C4 should not be silent.
I just want it to be harder then 1 wire defused.
just wish every 2 minutes you extended it 1 more wire you had to cut.
ok
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Newton launcher is very finicky, especially with the shit jump pack were it extends peoples flight time and allows for easy strafe backs and fall damage prevention. If someone is on the ledge and i newton then off, they should fall off and die, not ignore most of the fall damage and/or strafe for 2 seconds back onto the ledge. I wonder how hard it would be to code a disable for the jumpack with the newt :think:
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
And I’m saying the launch will not work 100% of the time regardless of what server you go on. It will only work when the circumstances are right. So I was suggesting alternatives on how to use it.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]