Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honi made another app
So, both the praise and criticism I'm seeing in this thread is valid and I can see where people are coming from. Overall, though, I do not think that the criticisms given quite hold her back from being an effective mod that handles serious situations properly. She's proven to me more often than not to be very useful to have around and very good at handling reports properly. I guess from my point of view the criticism I can give is that she sometimes a acts like she would towards friends on the server (e.g. joke insults/sarcasm) towards people who may not take it that way which is what people are talking about above? 

I don't see the criticisms being enough of an issue to withhold a +1 though, so +1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1
+1 gave me a vape cause I’m their favorite hacker. Also yells at me for being a hacker
+1 always good in tough situations and never gets slain. There is no reason for this to be denied I can't think of any one better to be mod than you. Also you know rules
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+0 right now but I’m leaning toward a +1. I believe your staffing skills is by far one of the best and definitely promotion worthy. It’s just at times the attitude does come out. I will most likely change this vote because I believe that is something that can easily be fixed.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+0
Normally I would easily give you a +1 since you are doing a fine job being staff.
However, I agree with Dong, Laced Xanax and Potato. They have covered most of what I had to say.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(02-03-2019, 07:53 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: So, both the praise and criticism I'm seeing in this thread is valid and I can see where people are coming from. Overall, though, I do not think that the criticisms given quite hold her back from being an effective mod that handles serious situations properly. She's proven to me more often than not to be very useful to have around and very good at handling reports properly. I guess from my point of view the criticism I can give is that she sometimes a acts like she would towards friends on the server (e.g. joke insults/sarcasm) towards people who may not take it that way which is what people are talking about above? 

I don't see the criticisms being enough of an issue to withhold a +1 though, so +1.

So I wasn't going to try and defend myself just to keep it simple here but as I do feel this is a bit unfair for reasons I will state in a moment - Dildo you nailed it right on the spot. I do act like I would with a friend to others. I do not mean what I say, I in fact go as far as to calling people dumbos / idiots in the server. At worst, I try to play the trolls game to show how dumb they are but you know, I can see how people can see this to be a problem but I don't think I'm even the only one doing this.

I'm also like this because I see plenty of other staff (trusted - admins) act the same if not more excessive but I realize it's all mostly just light hearted from what I've seen. I assumed maybe some of you just can't tell when it comes to me but seeing that Dildo understands, not sure why I'm getting the short end of the stick - so I've been thinking maybe I am too abrasive. I'll still keep it mind when ever I get on.
Shut up Gabe

+1 for the weeb girl though bc she's good sometimes
Approved. You consistently make legitimate ban requests, play frequently, know the rules, and enforce them in a way that takes context into account, without being excessive. The admins for the most part have not witnessed or been relayed most of the criticism seen here. Personally I think this is the common case I see on the server and in life when a guy says something he is assertive or funny, but when a girl says the same thing its uppity or bitchy.

Links for the people who I know are going to deny thats a thing.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]