Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detective Test or KOSed and slayed for RDM
I was a detective, DaKody walked in front of my tester, clearly saw it, and said I can't kill him since there was micspam, even though there was not that much spam, and I could clearly hear everyone. He also said he was Idying bodies, and to say this now, I said 3-4 times to test or KOS, gave a countdown of 4 and killed him after he failed to comply.

I sent a 2 minute reply to 'did you just test or KOS me while I was undying bodies and under MicSpam?'

And he did not even read the whole thing, he admitted to it, he said he read the first line and kept it.

I dont wanna make accusations but this seems like abusing title.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
I personally didn't hear any test or kos. Also from the rules : 2. To call “test or kos” the detective must give the name of the target, sufficient time for the target to test, and the target must be fairly close the detective and the tester, avoid "test or kosing" someone in chat if there is alot of chat spam.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
MOTD says don't doing during mic spam, i was iding bodies, and no one can confirm your test or kos callout. Also i said that cause i assumed thats why you rdm'd because there was a tester and you were shooting me for no reason. Follow rules and we wont have these kinds of problems.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-18-2017, 08:27 PM)Scoovie Wrote: I personally didn't hear any test or kos. Also from the rules : 2. To call “test or kos” the detective must give the name of the target, sufficient time for the target to test, and the target must be fairly close the detective and the tester, avoid "test or kosing" someone in chat if there is alot of chat spam.

CHAT SPAM, not MIC. It says chat spam...I dont know i that means typing or talking, it should be more clear. I said the name multiple times, Gave a 4 second warning, He was right in front of it, and again, make that last rule more clear.
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(02-18-2017, 08:38 PM)DaggerGrace Wrote: CHAT SPAM, not MIC. It says chat spam...I dont know i that means typing or talking, it should be more clear.
make that last rule more clear.

[Image: edEgclW.gif]
(02-18-2017, 08:49 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 08:38 PM)DaggerGrace Wrote: CHAT SPAM, not MIC. It says chat spam...I dont know i that means typing or talking, it should be more clear.
make that last rule more clear.

[Image: edEgclW.gif]

Rippe in all honesty that is like the only thing you use to represent stupidity,
WHY CANT WEEEEE BE FRIENDS...hahah...haha...ha........kill me