Let's make some Ships
(02-18-2017, 10:30 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 10:03 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: blakeman1 + blakeman1 = blakeman1

*blakeman2

~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ + a noose = a good idea
can we please not
bad enough it's annoying to see guys obsess over girls on this server
it's like the 6th grade

idk who spread it but there's a fair pick of players who have 'miss mari' as their texthat, 'miss' in their name, and have the same playermodel as her. maybe she's okay with it but i find it creepy af. the 'miss' alone is fine, but combined with all this it's just disturbing. i feel so satisfied killing players with these on my T round.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(02-19-2017, 12:49 PM)Setro Wrote: can we please not
it's like the 6th grade

idk who spread it but there's a fair pick of players who have 'miss mari' as their texthat, 'miss' in their name, and have the same playermodel as her. maybe she's okay with it but i find it creepy af. the 'miss' alone is fine, but combined with all this it's just disturbing. i feel so satisfied killing players with these on my T round.

most of the ships on this thread are guy/guy...
love is love setro
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Miss Lily + queue = Ram Ranch

(02-19-2017, 12:59 PM)DaKody Wrote:
it's like the 6th grade

love is love setro

Or they were bantz started by the parties involved. 

And to address the Miss thing, it was a joke that's basically evolved into a server meme. It wasn't from anyone being creepy, it started as a joke during the late night and just stuck. Don't take it seriously.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-19-2017, 12:59 PM)DaKody Wrote:
it's like the 6th grade

love is love setro

I think he's just homophobic.
setro + insecurity = setro
never4get lymel @"Lycan"
lynx + suicide = right decision
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Lycan + White paint = Respect
(02-19-2017, 03:23 PM)Mallakk Wrote: never4get lymel @"Lycan"

Yeah..that's gonna be a no from me..