Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alora Trial Mod Abuse / False accusations
Offender's Name: Alora

Offender's SteamID: I am not sure

Offender's Rank: Trial Mod

What They Did: So I was Doing a Shaggy voice and then some kid in the game screeched really loud as I was talking and she muted me for mic spam when I did nothing and then I kept arguing with her or him because she made people think that I was a liar and that is a personal thing that bothers me a lot and as I kept trying to prove my point she told me to talk to her in the @ chat and I did and she ended up kicking me when she just said I could talk to her in that chat. later when I joined back I did say a disrespectful thing because I was so ticked, I called her brain dead and then she banned me for 8 days or so, maybe 10. She also called me a troll but that isn't what bothered me as much as being called a liar pretty much I was actually pretty offended and mad and stuff because again I would rather get banned then accept punishment for something I didn't do. 

When They Did It: 2 - 7 - 19

Potential Witnesses: My friend which copies my name lol his Steam name is JT Nuke and my other friend FuZe

Proof: I was not recording at the time, was just trying to have some fun to be honest.

Other: I honestly don't even care all that much about getting un-banned but I just did feel very offended and do not think he/she is fit for being staff. Thank you for reading all of this and peace
STEAM_0:0:137718629
Well, she is a tmod so she would not be able to ban you for more than 24 hrs, information is already being gathered as I understand so this will get sorted out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Voice impressions can be counted as mic spam.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Sounds like a pretty fair punishment to me. Trial mods can't ban for more than 1 day either so she couldn't have banned you for 8 or 10 days.

Appreciate the honesty that you offered in this post (or what appears to be honesty) but it seems justified to me.