Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry
Hey Im sorry for the nuisance I have been. Im also sorry for you having to see the way I acted. I check these forums way to much for being banned on both your "main" servers. I am dearly sorry for what I have done. So can you please ban me on the forums so I dont have the reason to check them. I hate coming on this website and seeing I cant join and play. So please forums ban me. Later down the road if I see that I am ready I will ask someone on the discord to unban me. I cant stop myself from coming on the forums its just hard not too. I love this community so much. 
Goodbye

I have some thanks before I go
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) Thank you for helping me when I asked you questions
@Gabe Thank you for being one of the moderators that were friendly but also kept the server in shape
@Hani Thanks for being a friend to me when I was on and being nice to me
@TheUltraFish Thanks for being nice to me and not hating me
@"JustKuono" I know we definitely did not see eye to eye most of the time but thank you for not hating me when you should have and thanks for not holding a grudge against me (or just kept it in)
@"Dinkleberg >:("  Thank you for letting me play on your marvelous server. Keep up the good work.
You don’t have to necessarily quit, but when you think you are ready you can try to appeal for an unban from ph/ ttt so far you're improving and that's a good thing. But if this is really what you want tell me, but I don't think that is necessary.
bad boy
You're slowly improving. Just block the website on your browser for the time being. It's easier. You'll get there fam. We all grow at some point.
Sorry you feel that way bud. I think you're making great progress though.
Just make unban request when you can and feel like you're ready to take the step to come back.
Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen to you
You realized you fucked up and you are and have been on the right track. If you really want this, it's your decision to make, but you have been succeeding at putting it behind you. That's a great thing.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'll tell you what. I didn't like you or the things you pulled on PH and TTT. But the way you've shown that you're changing and that you want to put this behind you has earned you my respect. You're doing good, and if you really want to come back at a later date, keep it up.
It was good to meet you. You were toxic as hell but I'm extremely glad that you've moved on and begun to change. Hopefully see you in the future. ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I know we’ve had our ups and downs, but I don’t think this is the right call. I truly believe you are improving. While you were a troll most of the time there were certain times you cracked me up and I enjoyed playing with you. If this is truly how you feel and if you think this is the right move for you then take a little break or something, but I wouldn’t quick. It is apparent a good bit of the staff team has recognized your attitude improvements, so that should be promising for when you choose to appeal for an unban again. I wish you luck though if this is the last time I get to talk to you.