girlboy unban request
(02-09-2019, 06:42 PM)Avi Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 05:40 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 01:27 AM)reed1103 Wrote: It's pretty obvious, both accounts are from Switzerland (I know, not that strong of evidence, but it's a small enough country to count), both have the same bhop/aim/whatever, and goy is a new ac
Switerzland has a population of over 8 million. That is no way evidence to ban some for ban evasion. The hacking on the other hand is.

I think part of the big reason that people thought it was an alt account was that both had the same binds, after 50 Cent got banned for hacking, he showed up with the exact same type of hacks, etc. But yeah the Switzerland thing could be a coincidence.

That being said, watching you myself, you were doing the same thing as before, calling out Mini again for no reason, your aim while it didn't clip onto people's hitboxes harshly, was still clipping soft enough to be noticeable (whatever smoothing you had wasn't configured well lol).  There's just not enough to say you're not hacking, so I'm going to say -1 on this.

Yup, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Your unban request has been Denied.