Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABUSE
Offender's Name: Dakota

Offender's SteamID: Dont know

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did: Ban because i killed a traitor and they didnt agree with. I saw both detectives only 4 left, i was innocent then a guy showed up in front of my face with a gun so i shot. He accused me and my friend of "ghosting" instant ban for ghosting without any say when we werent even ghosting... are we not allowed to play with friends at all? THIS IS ABUSE!

When They Did It: 02/09/2019 aprox 2:30 am Pacific

Potential Witnesses: Avi (Mod)

Proof:  abosolutely none was provided.
Just uh gonna copy-pasta my reply from your buddy's post
Okeydokey so for my full reply on this "Abuse" thread. You had RDMed me on the first round of 67th way when I was the last Traitor and you little buddy was dead. So of course I reported you because I had no valid sus and no valid KOS either which lead to me reporting you for RDM. So it was either ghosting or you have a T-finder hack which I find very unlikely. As we looked more into it, we learned you had a dead buddy on the server who could easily spectate other players and tell you who the Traitor's were. To put more to this there were at least 2 MIA players, one of them being Scoovie so there could not have been any other players besides those who you could see as an Innocent in your tab menu. Which put forth more sus evidence towards ghosting. I am providing screens of the logs from that round as well as the report. You also moments later ban evaded with an alt account leading to yet another perma ban :]
https://imgur.com/a/XoeONTD
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-09-2019, 06:31 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Just uh gonna copy-pasta my reply from your buddy's post
Okeydokey so for my full reply on this "Abuse" thread. You had RDMed me on the first round of 67th way when I was the last Traitor and you little buddy was dead. So of course I reported you because I had no valid sus and no valid KOS either which lead to me reporting you for RDM. So it was either ghosting or you have a T-finder hack which I find very unlikely. As we looked more into it, we learned you had a dead buddy on the server who could easily spectate other players and tell you who the Traitor's were. To put more to this there were at least 2 MIA players, one of them being Scoovie so there could not have been any other players besides those who you could see as an Innocent in your tab menu. Which put forth more sus evidence towards ghosting. I am providing screens of the logs from that round as well as the report. You also moments later ban evaded with an alt account leading to yet another perma ban :]
https://imgur.com/a/XoeONTD
you're a dumbass
thread locked till admins decides
Closed, and to clean things up I’m going to soft delete the tantrums.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon