Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming, trolling, racism, etc.
Offender's Name: licorice

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60920830

Potential Witnesses: JustKuono, Laced Xanax, Semenbeard the Ass Pirate, daeganislegit, Red Guy

Reason to Ban: User is flaming, trolling, using the N word in chat and putting it on walls, and harassing me telling me to kill myself.

Proof: https://imgur.com/mY0Q2WNhttps://imgur.com/fauG7sm

Other: The user is ruining the vibe of the game and Laced Xanax is only promoting it by not doing anything when I point out licorice is breaking rule 6
I mean.... In the 2 photos you provided there isnt much to go on.You see these everyday in TTT lol. If Laced had seen something bad he would have done something. I mean he is a handsome Moderator with A class skill. sneeeze >  cough
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You said literally nothing about this in game lol what the fuck are you talking about
@"licorice"

Also when staff are online (Especially mods +) you should tell us.

Me and laced did not see you msg staff chat
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
The two screenshots provided do not violate any rules. If he was doing anything like repeatedly using the n word you would need proof of that.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 base on the lack of evidence on your claim. Both of you need to chill the f out cause this on going conflict has been going on for too long now. @"licorice" @Skelly
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
As of right now there is not enough evidence. I was online for community pool but the other map as I was not online. From community pool I do know you did not message admin chat to report anything. Your evidnce also do not show any flaming, trolling, etc. In the future I would suggest getting more than two screenshots for spread out situations like this.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I breifly messed with Skelly over a few rounds on one map. The extent of what I said directed towards him was calling him a triggered libtard. This was when he was acting very angry towards another player in voice chat (I don't know why). I found it funny, but shouldn't have kept instigating it. I told him to kill himself in the context of the game, because I bet on him that round, he is trying to take it out of context. That is why I said it's the only way I lose directly after. I was never racist towards him, or any other player(s) during this time.