Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stance on "Resignations" & PH drama pt.2
When someone resigns, how is it that they have all their staff powers and such? 
Why is it that people are allowed to resign then simply resume where they were just because they took back their decision? 

What the actual fuck guys
I thought this was over once Crow, Russ, and lynx left. But apparently two of them "took it back" don't get me wrong I forgave them. But right now all they are doing is stirring up unnecessary drama.

I think we all need to step back and look at this from everyone else's perspective
Honestly all you guys are doing is driving the users, and staff away.

Russ: TBH- You've been pretty rude since you "returned" always bashing on Starky for random things. Also when addressing users, you've been obscenely staunch. This is just a game! Stop taking everything so seriously. Sometimes you scare off users, and staff due to your word choices.

lynx: TBH- You were getting more mature, and we were starting to be friends. Just I worry you get influenced by others way too easily. Also Crow didn't teach me anything either hon. Crow didn't even talk to me until like a week into me being staff  Heart

And for my last point

Starky: I know people say I'm biased towards you, but honestly I hated you for a good couple of weeks. This matter was more of a personal sense not staff related, but still. 
I respected you as my boss, and I still do. You value this server and community more than anything else. In fact that was the reason why I hated you, but that's not important. You were the first staff member to talk to me on the server, and make me feel welcome. Admittingly it involved me throwing a bottle at you, and killing you, but I felt like I belonged somewhere, and that was on the server. Nevertheless I believe you are doing as best as you can, and I'll continue to stand by you.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I agree with everything stated above.

What I did was incredibly wrong, and I feel very badly for doing it. I just feel caught in between. Though it isn't an excuse, I am done targeting him.
He is doing his best in my opinion, whether or not I agree with it specifically. Nobody is perfect, and tbh all of this drama has caused my bad side to be shown to others.
It won't happen again, as I swear on my plant's lives.
I am taking this topic entirely seriously now and have decided that I need to grow up.
I am putting all of this behind me.
It may take somewhat time for me to do so, but I will sooner than later, have everything behind me.
I only look forward.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]