Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk why i was banned
I was connecting to the server and got auto banned automatically i am using the beta 64 bit version cause apparently its faster in all aspects my steam name is N i g s b y [Image: file] i have added this for proof thx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Exact same issue happened here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...was-banned
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Do you by chance have any RGB software like aura sync or Mystic Light? sometimes that will trigger a cake ban
(02-12-2019, 12:00 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Do you by chance have any RGB software like aura sync or Mystic Light? sometimes that will trigger a cake ban

He said in his post why it got triggered.
You need to opt out of the beta version because cake anti cheat is absolute shit with the 64-bit version
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-12-2019, 11:42 AM)reed1103 Wrote: so i just use the other version and everything is peachy?
(02-12-2019, 02:16 PM)N i g s b y Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 11:42 AM)reed1103 Wrote: so i just use the other version and everything is peachy?
Yeah, just opt out of the 64-bit GMod and you'll be great and I'm going to ping Nicky to get you unbanned here soon
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Yeah, 64bit beta has been causing issues with cac lately. An admin can abort the ban for the duration of you being on the server, but when you log off and try to get back on with the beta, it'll do it again.

Also, I propose we ditch cac and look for a new anticheat. Cac has been discontinued for ages, so issues like this are going to continue to happen.
(02-12-2019, 03:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Yeah, 64bit beta has been causing issues with cac lately. An admin can abort the ban for the duration of you being on the server, but when you log off and try to get back on with the beta, it'll do it again.

Also, I propose we ditch cac and look for a new anticheat. Cac has been discontinued for ages, so issues like this are going to continue to happen.

ok thx guys im going to get on the server now .... hopefully
Not sure if I was successful with the unban since it's not a normal ban. Please let me know if it worked.