Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us where you’re from
Raised from the fiery depths of hotter than Hell Arizona
Migrated to various locations: Arkansas, Missouri, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Virginia, South Carolina, Colorado, and Utah. 

Now Surviving the wilds of South Korea.. 
[Image: South-Korean-flag.png]
Born and raised in Altamonte Springs, Florida, although currently living in Orlando.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
I guess i didnt comment on this yet, Born in Hicksville NY (no joke) currently live 30min east of Orlando FL, @Valathreon no shit Altamont is just up the road from me, im in Winter Springs.
(02-14-2019, 04:46 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 11:09 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 08:43 PM)DylPickle Wrote: I'm just a simple Oklahoma boy

Holy fuck!

what? I'm not that bad of a person gah..
I’m from Oklahoma too, that’s why I said holy fuck, because it’s not that common of a state
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I was born and raised in the great but also not really all that great state of South Carolina. I mean I hate a lot of things about this place but I always seem to take pride in where I'm from and whenever I leave the state I feel a certain sense of homesickness. I live right out of Columbia in a quiet neighborhood, though a lot of meth heads are moving in so that last statement may not be true for much longer.
(02-18-2019, 08:37 PM)Dolphin Wrote: I was born and raised in the great but also not really all that great state of South Carolina. I mean I hate a lot of things about this place but I always seem to take pride in where I'm from and whenever I leave the state I feel a certain sense of homesickness. I live right out of Columbia in a quiet neighborhood, though a lot of meth heads are moving in so that last statement may not be true for much longer.

The meth heads are probably from down here in Florida, sorry.
(02-18-2019, 08:41 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 08:37 PM)Dolphin Wrote: I was born and raised in the great but also not really all that great state of South Carolina. I mean I hate a lot of things about this place but I always seem to take pride in where I'm from and whenever I leave the state I feel a certain sense of homesickness. I live right out of Columbia in a quiet neighborhood, though a lot of meth heads are moving in so that last statement may not be true for much longer.

i didn't know you moved to sc
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

So funny story right, there was this family that lived at the end of my street who lived in a mobile home. One night I assume they were trying to burn all their weed cause cop sirens were coming from down the street and so they ended up lighting their whole home ablaze. Absolute geniuses. Since that happened the mobile house next to them has essentially been turned into a meth house. I never see the same car twice drive up there. Hella shady. Also yeah thanks you floridiots keep sending your meth heads north. Not very nice at all
(02-18-2019, 08:42 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

i didn't know you moved to sc

I'm a crackhead, not a methhead, get it right.
(02-18-2019, 08:36 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 04:46 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 11:09 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 08:43 PM)DylPickle Wrote: I'm just a simple Oklahoma boy

Holy fuck!

what? I'm not that bad of a person gah..
I’m from Oklahoma too, that’s why I said holy fuck, because it’s not that common of a state

Nice!! what area bro?