Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us where you’re from
I’m from The Netherlands. Born & raised.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
I was born in Thessaloniki, Greece but moved to America because my dad is from here
Grew Up with New Zealand But live In Australia.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I am from Texas and lived here most of my life, though I was born in Greece, like dong. Not Thessaloniki, but Corinth. Most of my family is Greek and my first name, middle name are both Greek. My last name is even Greekish. 

I’ll be moving from Texas in August though for law school. Sad!
Virginia for now but im moving away soon to somewhere idk yet
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-13-2019, 02:51 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I am from Texas and lived here most of my life, though I was born in Greece, like dong. Not Thessaloniki, but Corinth. Most of my family is Greek and my first name, middle name are both Greek. My last name is even Greekish. 

Holy shit, that’s pretty cool. I’ve always wanted to go to Greece.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-13-2019, 03:05 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:51 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I am from Texas and lived here most of my life, though I was born in Greece, like dong. Not Thessaloniki, but Corinth. Most of my family is Greek and my first name, middle name are both Greek. My last name is even Greekish. 

Holy shit, that’s pretty cool. I’ve always wanted to go to Greece
Been to Greece 4 times. It’s a beautiful country filled with history. Definitely worth it.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Florida.

That's all you need to know.
Born in florida and moved to texas when i was 6 so i've spent the majority of my life here
[Image: giphy.gif]
Indiana. It’s a fine place.