Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if i would apply
(02-13-2019, 02:30 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:23 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:19 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:18 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:14 PM)queef commando Wrote: Well you rdmed someone because you metagamed them the other day.
Also this still happens a lot http://prntscr.com/mfvvpx

i cant spell vinger but i do say i shouldn't have used two g's

Vinegar

auto correct said my speling was correct im not in the wrong this time blame auto correct

I hate to be this guy, but that’s BS. 

People were spamming the N word and using different variations of it to by pass the rule and it was chaotic. Then all of a sudden you decide to spell Vinegar out of no where?
im talking abut in the fourm potato it is true i dont know how to spell. i know not to spell it like that i was stupid and want to join the band wagon

(02-13-2019, 02:32 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:23 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: auto correct said my speling was correct im not in the wrong this time blame auto correct

Not owning up to things you do isnt a good thing

???  i mean on the fourms
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-13-2019, 02:30 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:23 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: auto correct said my speling was correct im not in the wrong this time blame auto correct

I hate to be this guy, but that’s BS. 

People were spamming the N word and using different variations of it to by pass the rule and it was chaotic. Then all of a sudden you decide to spell Vinegar out of no where?

Im not saying its bs /  maybe, maybe not. 

Tbh this is a easy fix for him. If he notices that he spelled Vinger wrong with 2 G's then thats a good thing, and he can get this problem fix in no time.

All Deagon wants is an opportunity to be a staff.

If this is one of the issues he needs to fix, Then no swet he will fix it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-13-2019, 02:18 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 02:14 PM)queef commando Wrote: Well you rdmed someone because you metagamed them the other day.
Also this still happens a lot http://prntscr.com/mfvvpx

i cant spell vinger but i do say i shouldn't have used two g's

I was there for this, I was the one that took this screenshot. 
The server was in havoc and people were saying the n word, bribing each other to say it and get in trouble. Then you said that in chat, so even if you deny it's that you "didn't know", you know how the n word is spelled. This was pretty recent too.

I've also seen you rdm so it still makes me question how good your knowledge is of the rules or if you're just fooling around. Maturity is also something I still question.
There is a huge immaturity problem here. Maybe it’s related to age, maybe it’s not. Personally, I know some pretty mature 5th graders that I tutor.

I’ve had to mute you for trying to sneak in racism to the chat by way of vinegar and some other stupid variant. Really childish. And this was no longer than 2 weeks ago. And you were doing it at the same time as other people, making my job and if I remember correctly, Kuono’s, job more difficult. Several people were trolling with racism and you decided to amplify the problem.

And then, oh my Lordy, you tried to make up some bullshit autocorrect story here on the forums. Honestly. I can’t even imagine how stupid you think we must be to believe that. Truly astonishing.

Another maturity problem comes with reports, RDM, and kills. From what I’ve seen and other people have told me, you will kill people at the slightest provocation. A person shoots a single pistol shot at the ground and wham, bam, you’ve blasted them away. Really a dicky and immature move. You know full well, at least I’d hope you do, that they had no intention to kill you. Yet you killed them simply because you could. Now they’re stuck waiting up to 10 minutes for the round to end thanks to your overzealousness.

This will sound mean, but frankly you’re just kind of annoying. The things you say, your behavior, a whole combination of things.

I think one of the main reasons you want staff is to be able to have power over people. The worst possible reason for someone to become staff and historically how we have ended up with our worst staff members.

If you became staff by some sort of fluke, I wouldn’t be surprised if you ended up quickly getting demoted for abuse or if I even ended up being the one to ban you as I used to have to do for previous shitty staff members.

Awful idea and you should get accustomed to being a donor because unless you COMPLETELY change, you should not become a staff member.
Daegan, you can use this feedback to get a better understanding of being staff. When I first applied, I was immature as fuck. I micspammed, rdmed constantly, shitposted on the forums, etc. I used the feedback on my denied app to improve and reapply 3 months later, and I got trusted. In fact, I used that feedback to get all the way to mod. It may seem like I say the stupidest shit in chat sometimes, that’s just to make people laugh, which usually works. Anyways, use all the replies in this thread to improve yourself for your next staff application.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(02-13-2019, 02:46 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: There is a huge immaturity problem here. Maybe it’s related to age, maybe it’s not. Personally, I know some pretty mature 5th graders that I tutor.

I’ve had to mute you for trying to sneak in racism to the chat by way of vinegar and some other stupid variant. Really childish. And this was no longer than 2 weeks ago. And you were doing it at the same time as other people, making my job and if I remember correctly, Kuono’s, job more difficult. Several people were trolling with racism and you decided to amplify the problem.

And then, oh my Lordy, you tried to make up some bullshit autocorrect story here on the forums. Honestly. I can’t even imagine how stupid you think we must be to believe that. Truly astonishing.

Another maturity problem comes with reports, RDM, and kills. From what I’ve seen and other people have told me, you will kill people at the slightest provocation. A person shoots a single pistol shot at the ground and wham, bam, you’ve blasted them away. Really a dicky and immature move. You know full well, at least I’d hope you do, that they had no intention to kill you. Yet you killed them simply because you could. Now they’re stuck waiting up to 10 minutes for the round to end thanks to your overzealousness.

This will sound mean, but frankly you’re just kind of annoying. The things you say, your behavior, a whole combination of things.

I think one of the main reasons you want staff is to be able to have power over people. The worst possible reason for someone to become staff and historically how we have ended up with our worst staff members.

If you became staff by some sort of fluke, I wouldn’t be surprised if you ended up quickly getting demoted for abuse or if I even ended up being the one to ban you as I used to have to do for previous shitty staff members.

Awful idea and you should get accustomed to being a donor because unless you COMPLETELY change, you should not become a staff member.
im not making a excuse for my actions with the auto correct in this thread when reed correted my miss speling   i blamed auto correct  because it didn't tell me on the fourms when you look back when i spelled it that its an 'e not an 'a so i  blamed  auto correct for not seeing it. i admit i'm  hard on pepole on ttt with stuff because some times you may noot notice but they do it every match shoot at my feet folow me after a year on this server its hard to be trusting when i have had so many people do the excat thing over and over to me. I dont want to be staff for power i want to be staff to  help the server  not be the king of it.  And im sorry im annoying. and i dont want to make peoples lifes difficult on the server i love them like family . im sorry and guess i will stop
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]