Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement for Dolls ( non MC )
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=205688648

Here we have an updated Dolls map, when the kid moved on from pink and cute to their young adult but don't have a good job yet phase.

Darker textures, but all the same content with more.  Bread Maker like Crummy Cradle, music like Mouse House ( unsure if annoying ), T Tester, Security camera room, and a couple Traitor traps.

If not a replacement, why not just add after @reed1103 takes a look for any bugs needing fixed.  We tend to play from Dolls right into MC Dolls.  Why not three in a row?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
-known issues-
*I might upload a bad update which may or may not break many things.. or not, hasn't happend yet.
*T vent trap has holes (it pushs in spots it shouldn't by vents) but due to it being a around min trap set on a 2 min timer and i can't seem to find a way to fix it, It'll just be left like that, Watch the vents exits please, They are very dangerous now.
*lazy mapper
*big radio movebrush moves supermuch
*crumy textures (and missing, First map so expect huge setbacks.)
*broken music loop
*broken trap push
*explosions might miss
*first upload/map-edit/mapper-thing
*missing updated optimizing

Seems like a lot of issues
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Ingame images state that the Bread maker and CCTV come from Crummy Cradle, and the Traitor Tester comes from 67th.

Groovy
(02-13-2019, 05:14 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Ingame images state that the Bread maker and CCTV come from Crummy Cradle, and the Traitor Tester comes from 67th.

Good job avoiding the issues stated
(02-13-2019, 05:55 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 05:14 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Ingame images state that the Bread maker and CCTV come from Crummy Cradle, and the Traitor Tester comes from 67th.

Good job avoiding the issues stated

Those comments I made were made without refreshing the page, so new content was on my screen until after I posted.

Groovy
I’ve also had some FPS issues with this map. Also if I’m not mistaken there’s a (maybe more) secret room that you could get into to relay the round