Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§4 Starky❂ Abuse of Test Mod / Deathrun
(02-13-2019, 10:27 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:26 PM)dong Wrote: I was on death run the other day with @Laced Xanax and @"TheDerpGamer" prior to this kid purchasing staff and if I’m not mistaken he was bragging about he was gonna be a new staff and was shit talking Derp

Yes I do remember this

I get that Deathrun is a pointless server considering the number of players and staff. But If people like this kid buying Test Mod to wreck it even more is  a huge nono.

Deathrun aint dead yet.... It still lives on
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
also kept saying mean things to me saying im messed up in the head
[Image: giphy.gif]
I met him today I thought name was familiar he's nice but I can't bring my own feelings into this all he did when I was on because it was only two of us is teleport me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
He was impersonating staff and ex staff members on prop hunt along with mic spamming, abusing donor powers (which was removed after he was banned), arguing with staff and disrespecting staff members. Because of the special symbol in his name, his ban did not stick on gban. He has not learned his lesson and honestly should be banned from all of Dinklebergs servers because there is a high chance he will do it again on TTT or murder.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Imagine being such a loser you donate on two servers just to abuse it
le bump?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-20-2019, 11:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: le bump?

Uh who would be answering this...?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(02-20-2019, 11:33 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 11:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: le bump?

Uh who would be answering this...?

Kenny when he rises from the grave
Dink has Handled the situation  :) This thread can be lock and moved if Admins wish to move it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member