Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackers or ghosters.
Offenders:
MONATIK 

Snoop

Steam id: Monatiks I'd - STEAM_0:1:157356610

snoops Id - STEAM_0:1:105641575

Potential witnesses: stuartTT and Gunther, plus much more .

Hacking for sure, Monatik was shooting me and other people through walls. They also zoom straight for props not hiding their dubious actions either.

Proof: was not able to get proof since I didnt have any recording software at the time. But many people will agree they are hacking.

If I get any proof I will add it later.
I can verify these two were indeed cheating.
MONATIK more so than snoop, hiding in illegal spots, immediately finding everyone without even looking, im assuming aimbot as well considering he never missed a shot.

there was no point in playing because he was cheating and working together with snoop.
once again this is posted in the wrong place. 

I have video evidence from last night, dopey might also have some evidence. uploading now. 

https://youtu.be/H2IrfQaBkf0

I admit this isnt the best evidence, i was preoccupied at the time, however 00:12 and 01:12 might be enough. Ive also included his gametracker score vs midnights to show his score per min vs his time. 

oof next time post this in the ban request area not archives
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Sorry about that, Next time I'll make sure to post in the right area.
Thread has been moved to its correct location and will be handled when there is an available Moderator
[Image: giphy.gif]
MONATIK has been banned for hacking since there was no evidence on snoop, he will not be banned at this time but will be watched for in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army