Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Moderator
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: I don't know how this applies to forums

Time Played: Almost 3 weeks total

When First Joined: May 28, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I have internet access

Sponsor(s): Hillrop

Rank Desired: Shitposting Moderator

Current Rank: TTT Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Moderate the Shitposting subforum and weed out serious posts.

Why you want to help the community: I believe the shitposters of the community require a voice, and some moderation. If you've ever heard my voice, you'd know I'm perfect.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I was once shot in the thigh with a horse tranquilizer dart.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I do sometimes

How did you find us?: !forums

Other: lmao nigga laced xanax said ouchie, this nigga laced probably never even seen a drug in his white ass life and i could care less if i get perma banned the admins here get bullied and bossed in real life and spend hours on this game to get their only source of power in life. I needed a ban off this bumass server anyways imma go get this money and keep fuckin these hoes while you niggas stay in your house for hours playing gmod lol, 90 percent of the server are virgins anyways even the girls on here are probably virgins too no nigga wanna fuck with their nasty stank ass. you guys need to go out and expirence life and not be on this bummy game half your life. Laced probably get red and nervous af when talking to bitches lmaoooo and im from new york anyone wanna link i aint pussy fuck bois

DEMOTE THIS SCUMBAG AND GIVE ME MY RANK. RACIST RACIST. HE PROMOTES DRUGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. PLUS MY NAME IS DONG AND IM COOLER THAN XAN MAN. HE PRETENDS TO BE ME SO HE CAN FEEL COOL. JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU BABY BOY
(02-15-2019, 04:23 PM)dong Wrote: Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I have internet access

What can you do to help the community: Moderate the Shitposting subforum and weed out serious posts.

Why you want to help the community: I believe the shitposters of the community require a voice, and some moderation. If you've ever heard my voice, you'd know I'm perfect.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I was once shot in the thigh with a horse tranquilizer dart.

Other: lmao nigga laced xanax said ouchie, this nigga laced probably never even seen a drug in his white ass life and i could care less if i get perma banned the admins here get bullied and bossed in real life and spend hours on this game to get their only source of power in life. I needed a ban off this bumass server anyways imma go get this money and keep fuckin these hoes while you niggas stay in your house for hours playing gmod lol, 90 percent of the server are virgins anyways even the girls on here are probably virgins too no nigga wanna fuck with their nasty stank ass. you guys need to go out and expirence life and not be on this bummy game half your life. Laced probably get red and nervous af when talking to bitches lmaoooo and im from new york anyone wanna link i aint pussy fuck bois

DEMOTE THIS SCUMBAG AND GIVE ME MY RANK. RACIST RACIST. HE PROMOTES DRUGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. PLUS MY NAME IS DONG AND IM COOLER THAN XAN MAN. HE PRETENDS TO BE ME SO HE CAN FEEL COOL. JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU BABY BOY

(02-15-2019, 04:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

you're just mad cuz bad. eat my pp
(02-15-2019, 04:27 PM)dong Wrote:

[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
ACCEPTED
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-15-2019, 04:41 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:

(02-15-2019, 06:52 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 04:41 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:

This is an orchestrated attack. I don't appreciate it :(
guacamole nigga penis
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]