Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess this is goodbye
Your the best mate :(  Take it easy and I do hope we see each other in the future Heart  Keep it real and know that Your always part of this family gone or not
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
dong i fucking love you. keep being great, you greek dude.
While I'm super sad to see you going, I support that you're prioritizing your mental health and doing what you can to help yourself IRL. Staff rank on a server is just that, regardless of progression or not, it's not anything remotely important in the big picture. But anyways, I hope to see you visit and if the time works for me I'm down to play games. And you better be rooting for the Patriots with me when football season comes up. Love you man, and take care of yourself.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
just dont be sad lol
haven't really gotten the chance to know you but you're a really chill guy and you're nice to have around when you are around hope you'll still come on TTT every now and then so I can commit big RDM

See later space cowboy
Did not know you that well but you always seemed like a pretty good guy and seeing everyone's responses reflects that. I wish you the best of luck on whatever you choose to pursue.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'll see ya around dong and don't be a stranger. Since meeting you I'm confident to say your honestly one of the nicest people I've meet on dinks. I hope whatever is going on improves for you. :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I think you were a wonderful staff member and person, I hope everything gets better for you and thank you for all the fun times. love you <3
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Ill visit your state and we will smoke a lil sumthin.
Sad to see you resign. Even though you say it’s been taking a toll on you, you still did a hell of a good job. You are one of the best people to play games with and I hope to have more moments with you.

Thank you for all your work here.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
You know I'm gonna miss you ? stay strong gamer
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]