Poll: out of the four which is better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
summer
20.00%
3 20.00%
winter
53.33%
8 53.33%
fall
0%
0 0%
spring
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
skullface's staff app
@TheUltraFish Last I heard he is having a issue with providing verification to activate his discord account, discord wont send the verification link to his text free app and im not sure if theres a way to be verified via email.
(02-19-2019, 07:43 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: @TheUltraFish Last I heard he is having a issue with providing verification to activate his discord account, discord wont send the verification link to his text free app and im not sure if theres a way to be verified via email.

I just registered on the computer with an email address and was able to verify it that way.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
ima say it again I need a paid cellphone number to get on the discord email doesn't work so unless that changes I can't do anything
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I made my discord on my laptop and verified on the same laptop

I made my discord on my laptop and verified on the same laptop
[Image: giphy.gif]
You can verify through email, and on the discord app on your pc.
If you need help I'll gladly walk you through this.

For this current application, I have to -1 as discord is a huge part of staffing rn and how players get ahold of us when we're needed.
You do know the rules very well, and are always eager to help me when I'm on.
You do a fantastic job helping. You know the illegal spots, and you've always been good at picking out ghosting and hacking.
Try to get the discord thing fixed and my vote will immediately turn to a +1.
Like they said you can use the email if you set it up on your pc and if it is just the fact that the dinks discord server won't let you send messages without a verified phone number kuono offered a really smart solution just ask one of the admins for the regular role and it should let you speak in the text channels.
Edit: Also I am giving you -1

Vroom Vroom?
i will also say again I CANT i tried every way possible i cant only phone
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thats discord accout taker
I'll quickly say this, you need Discord. You cannot become staff without Discord since its mainly used for important discussion. Without access via Discord, then your chance of becoming staff is remotely low. The last time I was here, you were quite active and already made a introduction thread. The only concern is Discord. That's the only problem you're already having. I understand your frustration, however, its basically the only communication its needed. I'll be neutral on this to be easy on you.