Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH - Screenshotting and Recording Programs Guide
(02-21-2019, 08:42 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: I personally think that some form of recording should be a requirement for all staff. Ive never seen a ban request stick for ghosting or hacking without video evidence. While screenshots may been good for handful of situations there is no way a screen shot will show everything needed to make a ghosting ban stick. Just my 2 cents.

That said, not everyone will agree but thats just how I feel.

Another thing to conciser is increasing the size of the chat box text. This can be done by clicking on the little gear icon. This helps keep the text chat legible especially in recordings that are 720p or below.

Also Relive is included with Radeon Software Edition Adrenalin, you will have this by default if installing AMD graphics drivers for most modern Radeon cards.

Staff having a recording system as a requirement has been discussed thoroughly which is where the discussion of thread came into fruition. Some people's computers just will never run well in game and with a recording system running and stopping responsible people with good attitudes back because they cannot record a hacker was seen as an overall pointless reason to deny someone. Hopefully this thread will help individuals gather evidence with some program that can be used. We see already being able to record before applying for staff as a bonus that will certainly help individuals gain the role, but as of right now, we have overall agreed to not have it made a requirement.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Screenshotting and Recording Program Help - by TheUltraFish - 02-21-2019, 08:55 PM