Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowbar™ is here.
Welcome to the forums!!!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Finally getting around to use the forums more, Welcome buddy! Hope to use you alot in prop hunt.
(02-21-2019, 11:22 PM)Crowbar™ Wrote: Hey everyone!

My name is Andrew, I'm 23 years old.  Born and raised in NJ, joined the Marine Corps at 17, got stationed out in Cali for 4 years.  I just recently moved to Texas about 8 months ago.  I'm a diesel mechanic by trade but I'm currently studying to become a network administrator.  I've been playing Garrys Mod since about 2008, back in the days of garrysmod.org for mods and when build and kill servers were lit.  I really enjoy the servers here and the maturity of the staff for zero tolerance of trolling and spam.  Donated a few days ago as well.  I'm  Looking forward to meeting everyone here. 

all done.  thank.

please unrate, desubscribe, smash that comment button, and dont share this post.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Welcome to Dinkleberg's! Please enjoy your stay and familiarize yourself with the rules.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche