PERMABANNED??? *soujaboy meme*
(02-22-2019, 12:16 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Yes, the evidence is my word.

lol
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-22-2019, 12:29 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: 1. Hacker comes on server
2. Hacker hacks
3. Kuno tries to videotape at my request
4. Both Kuno and I witness hacks
5. To not let a hacker continue to ruin the game, I ban
6. Kuno tells me video software crashed
7. Hacker is already banned
8. Hacker's friend joins seconds later to harass me - yes, that's the kind of person we want on our server. Someone that sends their toady in to attack a staff member after a just ban.
9. I let the hacker's friend insult me for a few rounds and then hacker's friend leaves on his own.
10. Hacker makes unban request
11. People claim that I need "evidence" now, when I have, over my time here banned dozens of people for hacks successfully.
12. Loser stays banned for hacking.

aren't you studying law? I'm pretty sure you are and you should know that to arrest someone sue them and 100 other different things you need some sort of proof that what they did is arrest worthy or worthy of suing someone, innocent until proven guilty and for as long as I've been here you've always needed proof to ban someone.
https://imgur.com/a/EKyZTgY this was lierally the 6 second stuff I got before it all crashed on me. He was headlocking, headlocked on Neko who is extremely hard to hit with their ping. I can't help that I have a crap computer, that's being worked on. But staff's word is not good enough sadly. I can't do anything else.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Once again I’m not accountable for my friends actions :P it’s just a way for him to defend me I guess and I apologize if it truly annoys you I will tell him to stop. Most of you won’t care but I am semi pro in the female CSGO scene and in the future if I do get big in the scene I do not want a reputation anywhere online that shows I used or had hacks on any game. This is one of the main reasons for the unban request. Also I’m an admin for GFL Clan since 2013 and on their TTT server they only have one map and it gets boring tbh so that’s why I like to come on this server cause of the different fun shit y’all got. Thank u for ur time ^_^
Hi, rushhh and other interested parties,

I just finished taking a shower (r/showerthoughts) and it gave me a little time to think. I realize that I am an adult now and that my responses were unbecoming of that fact. The initial responses on this thread were immature and counterproductive. I was still quite irritated because your friend came on the server to harass and insult me, putting me in a negative mood prior to responding to this here thread.

There was suspicion, by me and several other players, that you were hacking. From what I saw, it looked your your gun was snapping to heads. As my computer can not properly handle recording software, I requested that another staff member online at the time record for me. That staff member went into spectate mode and began to do so.

I tabbed out to look at some other work of mine and at the Discord. When I tabbed back in, the staff member that was recording had written in admin chat that you were indeed hacking. Having two staff members confirm a hacking, I decided to go ahead and issue a ban. When I was in the menu issuing said ban, the staff member recording mentioned that they would like to record for another round prior to making any action. I had not yet read this before I sent in the ban.

Moments after you were banned, your friend, CryptLord, entered the server and began to make nasty remarks to me, insulting me and harassing me. Rather than gag, mute, kick, or ban your friend, I chose to simply allow him to berate me and eventually they left. As this was ongoing, the staff member that was recording informed me that their recording software had failed to adequately record your hacking. Instead, it had only managed to record a few seconds before turning black.

Unfortunately, you were already banned before I came to realize that no "tangible" evidence was collected.

In my initial responses, I should have made this more clear. Instead, I decided to try to use my lengthy experience with hackers and long tenure here to justify my ban. As I have quickly learned, this means absolutely nothing.

So, rushhh, it appears that I "jumped-the-gun" on this ban. I should have waited to ensure that the evidence was properly collected before administering the ban. I didn't want other people to have to suffer from an insta-kill from you, so instead I banned. That was my mistake.

I apologize for this incident, and I take full responsibility. It was my mistake entirely.

In the future I will go about these sorts of bans differently.

If there is anything that I can do to remedy this situation, beyond an unban (as this is now up to the admins to administer and I think it's a guarantee), please let me know.

For certain though, there is an HK45C from my personal collection that I will be giving you to enjoy.

May we all move on from this situation and learn from it.

PS
@queef commando The irony of me praising the thread about recording software is not lost on me, trust me.
So he’s unbanned?
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
To be unbanned yes if someone could do that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon