PERMABANNED??? *soujaboy meme*
The
Evidence
Is
My
Word

I don't videotape because I can tell when someone is hacking. Pretty EZ stuff.
(02-22-2019, 12:23 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: The
Evidence
Is
My
Word

Remarkable.
(02-22-2019, 12:16 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Yes, the evidence is my word. Fat hacks = fat ban.

(Kuno was videotaping then her thing crashed). Didn't really matter all that much because I saw the head-snapping myself.

Again, we need to see actual evidence, not just your word.  In any other situation, giving your word on something has no standing (bans/ban requests/etc.) so it wouldn't make sense to allow it now.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
1. Hacker comes on server
2. Hacker hacks
3. Kuno tries to videotape at my request
4. Both Kuno and I witness hacks
5. To not let a hacker continue to ruin the game, I ban
6. Kuno tells me video software crashed
7. Hacker is already banned
8. Hacker's friend joins seconds later to harass me - yes, that's the kind of person we want on our server. Someone that sends their toady in to attack a staff member after a just ban.
9. I let the hacker's friend insult me for a few rounds and then hacker's friend leaves on his own.
10. Hacker makes unban request
11. People claim that I need "evidence" now, when I have, over my time here banned dozens of people for hacks successfully.
12. Loser stays banned for hacking.
While i have no doubt you were likely hacking if nicky banned you, as he doesnt without reason... some sort of proof is needed for the cases like this where players request an unban.

This is similar to my ban request on Alec.
I had two staff members witness it as well. But because my evidence was lacking he was unbanned.
You know this is like when Dakota banned Quiet for hacking and then Quiet posted a video of them playing on the server before getting banned and proved that he was in fact not hacking when Dakota neither had a video because he also felt very sure.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(02-22-2019, 12:23 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: The
Evidence
Is
My
Word

You've been on dinks for four years now so you should know the history of it, You know there have been many false bans because of staffs "word"  and being convinced someone is cheating without having good proof, for example, my ban that happened like two years ago. idk if he was cheating or not but this isn't how staff handle things.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
If I may looking at her profiles her main account I can't see, but her csgo account has over 3k hrs on csgo she may have more on her main. She claiming to have a couple thousand on gmod with her main. Another thing worth mentioning she is a competitive csgo player and most players who I've personally played that high ranking/are good at csgo are also good at TTT. Unless there is some proof my vote will be a +1 for unban.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for unban for the time being unless evidence provides otherwise.
I'm sure you were hacking but you've lucked out this time due to this ^

Also someone please move this out of archives.
Do whatever you want, I don't really care.

Having no evidence wasn't really the plan, but unforeseeable circumstances caused it.

If my eyes aren't enough, then I guess you'll just release another hacker on the server.

Whatever.