Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Hero of Lemon
Offender's Name: Hero of Lemon

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34177435

Potential Witnesses: @"GodzillaIsNinja2Ô19" @Raven 

Reason to Ban: Admitted in verbal chat to ghosting at end of round.  Teaming with Solifax.

Proof: http://i63.tinypic.com/4iiyoz.jpg ( 2 missing in action, no kos calls )

Other: In order for me to be shot, Solifax would need to know my precise location and that we were the only ones alive.  Lemon then said he was ghosting right after I got shot.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I dont know if im blind but I dont see any ghosting it would help if you had video
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Cosmic this is not evidence.

With you’re accusing him for, you will need a video recording that catches the game audio of him admitting to ghosting. You will also need video evidence of teaming, or maybe it can be found in the Old Damage Logs like for example: Lemon (a Traitor) reviving Solifax (an Innocent our Detective.)

The screenshot you provided does not show any of that.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I do not see enough proof here to ban, do you have any more evidence?

Edit: I also see Hero of Lemon was friends with Slimbo Nice, but I don't see Solifax on his friendslist, unless it was there before you made this ban request. Which makes this more confusing on what you're reporting.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Closing this, I gave enough time for you to post more evidence, and nothing else was posted. Next time, make sure to provide adequate evidence in ban requests if you are going to make one.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~