Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
give me DR owner
Ingame Name: Chili's

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7602441786

Time Played: 1billion miliseconds

When First Joined: July 4, 1776

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5 minutes every sunday before chruch

Rank Desired: admin

Current Rank: co-owner

What can you do to help the community: ban people don't worry my evidence is my word, 

Why you want to help the community: to stop them bad bad boys from hacking

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes by Avi and Laced Xanax they perma'd me but I just always come back on a different account to play

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I typed up on google "worst death run server to possible ever exist" and it showed me this one

Other: please come eat at chili's we are a dying brand and soon we will have to fire at least 100 employees to keep going for the sake of chili's please buy food here we need the service really badly.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(02-23-2019, 09:13 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: Ingame Name: Chili's

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7602441786

Time Played: 1billion miliseconds

When First Joined: July 4, 1776

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5 minutes every sunday before chruch

Rank Desired: admin

Current Rank: co-owner

What can you do to help the community: ban people don't worry my evidence is my word, 

Why you want to help the community: to stop them bad bad boys from hacking

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes by Avi and Laced Xanax they perma'd me but I just always come back on a different account to play

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: I typed up on google "worst death run server to possible ever exist" and it showed me this one

Other: please come eat at chili's we are a dying brand and soon we will have to fire at least 100 employees to keep going for the sake of chili's please buy food here we need the service really badly.

+1 Experience Nerd and will definitly ban everyone who joins good or bad
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Your Application has been denied for shitposting and trolling, including in important conversations after warnings. We will need to see some shaping up in how you present yourself in situations where trolling would not be appropriate. You may reapply on Nov. 5th.