Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WildFire 4 Trusted
Ingame Name: WildFire / wildfire

Time Played: Majority of my current hours on Gmod were me spending my time on this server way back when. Currently, as of the server counts my hours, 3h 15mins

When First Joined: I started in 2011-2012. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time Zone. Night time rush hours. Depends on when I work. Monday-Sunday 8pm-1am

Sponsor(s): Dong, Lycan (maybe). 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor + 

What can you do to help the community: Casual rule protection for the server and if needed any support with potential members.

Why you want to help the community: It's been the one community I stuck with the longest and can trust majority of the staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): A long time ago.

How did you find us?: Server surfing in 2011

Other: I used to be Mod, Admin, and Co-Owner from years 2013-2015. I left since I am in Undergrad/Grad School. I do have time mostly at night, if I am not studying. I intend to be the staff member to be messaged if need backup or if there are questions. I am rusty, but I will state again, I am here to casually play and make sure rules are followed. 

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I dont see you on a lot to be honest +0
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
is this real
Dong isnt a mod and isnt staff. Also lycan didnt sponsor you, I just asked him. Idk what this post is.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Dude
You need at least 100 hours to apply
Dong is no longer staff
And having a maybe sponsor does not sound like he is actually sponsoring you

What you should do is get the minimum amount of hours (at least 100), get a full month in with a lot of activity, have a real sponsor, and join the discord (Im sure someone will be happy to give you an invite)

so yeah everyone (including me) is gonna give you a -1
sorry
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(02-23-2019, 11:36 PM)Derp Wrote: Dude
Dong is no longer staff

What you should do is get the minimum amount of hours (at least 100), get a full month in with a lot of activity, have a real sponsor, and join the discord (Im sure someone will be happy to give you an invite)

Hes old co-owner and has enough hours technically, but probably not enough recent active hours. Still need a real sponsor though.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-23-2019, 11:37 PM)queef commando Wrote:
Dong is no longer staff

Hes old co-owner and has enough hours technically, but probably not enough recent active hours. Still need a real sponsor though.

ah I see
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1
(02-23-2019, 11:37 PM)queef commando Wrote:
Dong is no longer staff

Ahh okay, I misunderstood Sponsor. Someone had told me wrong. Little Bird, someone, told me someone who has background with you. I never knew Dong was not staff anymore. Again, someone told me wrong. I should've asked someone higher, but understandable. I wanted more of a feel of the response time of individuals. I'll let a person choose me. I don't like asking for it because that is who I am, I don't like asking for things like that. I let my work prove it to the people versus just making people watch me. 

Again, thank you for the feedback. Been a while since the change of three different forums Dink had.

-WildFire

(02-24-2019, 12:03 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: +1

eat my ass, Ted.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)