Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens if you purchase donor twice?
(02-19-2017, 05:58 PM)kramberry Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 05:55 PM)❤ Miss Dildo Shwaggins â¤ Wrote: I also saw a Supporter rank, is that also staff retired with honors? Only seen one person with it.

supporter from what ive heard is demoted donors

If a donor or staff abuses, the demotion rank is supporter. On PH the color is kick fucking ass.
As for DTmod, if one is donor already would they have to pay the full $40 too or would they just be able to split the difference?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@StaleWater Honors like a military honor. As in the person had an A++ exemplary service record as a staff member, retired, and the player kept some of the staff abilities without being on the roster. Donor+ can do reports , kick, mute - if no other staff are on and use staff chat. Most of these people are considered some of the staff originals. OG

The supporter rank i believe was dropped / made obsolete.

I believe you would get supporter if you donated to the enjin site and or paid some small amount like 5$
Supporter is lower then donor.

It could set music at end of round, has the supporter tag and i believe could make a vote.
(02-19-2017, 06:25 PM)A Fish Wrote: @StaleWater Honors like a military honor.  As in the person had an A++ exemplary service record as a staff member, retired, and the player kept some of the staff abilities without being on the roster.  Donor+ can do reports , kick, mute - if no other staff are on and use staff chat.  Most of these people are considered some of the staff originals.  OG

I believe you would get supporter if you donated to the enjin site and or paid some small amount like 5$

It could set music at end of round, has the supporter tag and i believe could make a vote.

i see ... they ( dink) should add it back( the supporter rank) it would probably sell more than donor if they did
[Image: original.gif]
(02-19-2017, 06:33 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 06:25 PM)A Fish Wrote: @StaleWater Honors like a military honor.  As in the person had an A++ exemplary service record as a staff member, retired, and the player kept some of the staff abilities without being on the roster.  Donor+ can do reports , kick, mute - if no other staff are on and use staff chat.  Most of these people are considered some of the staff originals.  OG

i see ... they ( dink) should add it back( the supporter rank) it would probably sell more than donor if they did

As far as I know its still a thing. If anyone remembers Emperor Kitty Of Death, she was demoted to supported for abuse of tp.

if they were to add it back, make supporter only remove ads tbh
:P
(02-19-2017, 06:38 PM)kramberry Wrote:

if they were to add it back, make supporter only remove ads tbh
whats the point of nameing it supporter than lol if that was a thing your rank would be called adblocker
[Image: original.gif]
donor+ isnt a real rank per Dinkleberg
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]