Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rdmed by BacArdi M.
Offender's Name: BacArdi M.

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: Test-Mod

What They Did: killed me for an accidental mis-click fire that didn't hit anyone.

When They Did It: 2/25/2019 @11:52pm

Potential Witnesses:  Xan

Proof: 

Other:
(02-26-2019, 12:13 AM)magpie931 Wrote: Offender's Name: BacArdi M.

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: Test-Mod

What They Did: killed me for an accidental mis-click fire that didn't hit anyone.

When They Did It: 2/25/2019 @11:52pm

Potential Witnesses:  Xan

Proof: 

Other:

Er this sounds more like an ingame report?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Alrighty. So, first off, this has nothing to do with donor/staff power abuse, it was an ingame kill which you perceive to be RDM which any player could have done, guest, member, regular, trusted, or owner. You shot in the direction of me and several others, and I killed you for it. You reported me ingame, the report was found to be not RDM because it was T-baiting, and then you spent 10 minutes complaining about how I shouldn't be a tmod because I killed you, and it was RDM because "it was an accident and you only shot one bullet." You filed an ingame report, didn't like the ruling by staff, so now you're posting in a completely inappropriate and unrelated forum for reasons that remain to be seen.

Oh, and this was after you had been repeatedly gagged and muted by myself and others earlier for trolling, attacking @"JustKuono" repeatedly on the basis of her sex, etc. Gg, 1/10 bait attempt. +1 for effort
Yeah I really enjoyed being targeted for my sex. To be honest I feel this is impulsive because BacArdi gagged and muted you after repeatedly asking you to stop. I'm going to also include a video of both death scenes as well as the reports and shot logs! https://imgur.com/a/T9OsjsM
https://youtu.be/D3LClYjMLqA
Adding a little note here real quick Chris Farley and Fozzy along with a few other forum members were on at the time of this, currently at the moment my computer is absolute trash at using OBS sooooo yeah, all I've got for that statement is y'know staff's word and player's word. /shrug
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-26-2019, 12:22 AM)BacArdi M. Wrote: Alrighty. So, first off, this has nothing to do with donor/staff power abuse, it was an ingame kill which you perceive to be RDM which any player could have done, guest, member, regular, trusted, or owner. You shot in the direction of me and several others, and I killed you for it. You reported me ingame, the report was found to be not RDM because it was T-baiting, and then you spent 10 minutes complaining about how I shouldn't be a tmod because I killed you, and it was RDM because "it was an accident and you only shot one bullet." You filed an ingame report, didn't like the ruling by staff, so now you're posting in a completely inappropriate and unrelated forum for reasons that remain to be seen.

Oh, and this was after you had been repeatedly gagged and muted by myself and others earlier for trolling, attacking @"JustKuono" repeatedly on the basis of her sex, etc. Gg, 1/10 bait attempt. +1 for effort

Please explain to me how accidentally mis-clicking is t-baiting? My bullet hit no one and i apologized, you proceeded to RDM me anyways. Everyone mis-clicks hear and then and never gets killed for it. You RDMed me, plain and simple.
This isn't what the Donor/staff abuse thread is for since there is no abuse thread locked.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]