#UnBanSwanPolice
i just want him to have the option to come back if he ever wanted too
(03-05-2019, 03:02 PM)ZeroRange Wrote: i just want him to have the option to come back if he ever wanted too

That's not how this works.

If he wanted to make a return, he can make an unban request himself. I appreciate what you're doing for him, but unless he makes an unban request, nothing will likely come from this.

With that being said, however, I like Swan and have 0 problems with him being unbanned/having a ban reduction.

It's up to the Admins what to do, though.
I don't see how this is perma worthy to begin with. Why should a player be perma banned because others purposely damage themselves with a thrown incend?

I think the rules regarding incends need to be revised. I don't even bother touching incends as an inno out of fear of being banned.
We should probably look into a generic grenade or some other ruling maybe yes, tho we do look at times bc not every time do people just run into the fire and a mod ban off that. I would like to think that rarely happens, that’s not how they (should) get banned. Largely I look at the damage by explosion and a couple seconds after, plus a scene if available.

That being said, swan will need to make this himself, and burrito respond to that one. Now and then someone making one for a forum banned makes sense, but he has an account and didn’t ask you. By word of mouth he threw it in “like 6 people”, so we’ll look when he makes it himself. It doesn’t sound like someone needs to intervene on his behalf

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon