Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
(03-08-2019, 07:13 AM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:54 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Sharky Wrote: Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH

Yeah I fingered that out and that's why I'm stopping. By the way that's a dumb rule but I got to respect it. Trolling should be allowed but just being annoying and a jerk with the troll should be what is ban-able but not just plain trolling. The trolls I did on this server really weren't much at all. Just a little joke here and there with people that sometimes got them triggered, so then I stopped. But if its a decent troll its not harmful and its just a way of having fun with people. But if those people take things too seriously is when the trouble comes in. Again if its a rule I'll respect it but my opinion stays strong.

Well it isn't stupid rule, some people can get really annoyed if someone is trolling, it is a rule but just try not troll because it irritates people and they will let staff know ^-^
Well think about this, you don’t see lazarbeam (the biggest troll on fortnite) getting banned. Even when your playing the biggest troll of a game, gmod. Sorry but that kinda makes it a dumb rule. What should take it’s place is just annoying people. Because not all trolls annoy people, just the bad ones.

Well I don't play fortnite so I honestly don't really care, but just need to respect the rule and don't troll when myself, or other staff are on because you will get banned.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Don’t listen to these people telling you trolling will get you banned. They don’t know anything. Troll all you want friend
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-08-2019, 08:47 AM)Summer Wrote: Don’t listen to these people telling you trolling will get you banned. They don’t know anything. Troll all you want friend
Summer, bud, Trolling is bad because it's actually in the rules, so he will get banned if he does, you should listen more ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(03-08-2019, 08:51 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 08:47 AM)Summer Wrote: Don’t listen to these people telling you trolling will get you banned. They don’t know anything. Troll all you want friend
Summer, bud, Trolling is bad because it's actually in the rules, so he will get banned if he does, you should listen more ^-^

No, and the sky is yellow. Please, understand I’ve been in this community for a long time. I know the rules. I don’t need no edumacation. PH players smh my head.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-08-2019, 07:32 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 06:48 PM)Sharky Wrote: Trolling will get U banned .... Just saying - Anyways great to see an Intro and Hope to see u in PH

Yeah I fingered that out and that's why I'm stopping. By the way that's a dumb rule but I got to respect it. Trolling should be allowed but just being annoying and a jerk with the troll should be what is ban-able but not just plain trolling. The trolls I did on this server really weren't much at all. Just a little joke here and there with people that sometimes got them triggered, so then I stopped. But if its a decent troll its not harmful and its just a way of having fun with people. But if those people take things too seriously is when the trouble comes in. Again if its a rule I'll respect it but my opinion stays strong.

Well it isn't stupid rule, some people can get really annoyed if someone is trolling, it is a rule but just try not troll because it irritates people and they will let staff know ^-^
Well think about this, you don’t see lazarbeam (the biggest troll on fortnite) getting banned. Even when your playing the biggest troll of a game, gmod. Sorry but that kinda makes it a dumb rule. What should take it’s place is just annoying people. Because not all trolls annoy people, just the bad ones.

Well I don't play fortnite so I honestly don't really care, but just need to respect the rule and don't troll when myself, or other staff are on because you will get banned.

I completely agree and personally hate fortnite but that's just an example.

I would love to do that but if it's a rule then I have to respect it [Image: sad.png]

Well, it being in the rules doesn't make it bad. Some people just hate trolling and I understand that, so I'll respect the rule

I've been wanting to get test mod but which server should I get it on?
(03-08-2019, 03:56 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:08 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote: Yeah I fingered that out and that's why I'm stopping. By the way that's a dumb rule but I got to respect it. Trolling should be allowed but just being annoying and a jerk with the troll should be what is ban-able but not just plain trolling. The trolls I did on this server really weren't much at all. Just a little joke here and there with people that sometimes got them triggered, so then I stopped. But if its a decent troll its not harmful and its just a way of having fun with people. But if those people take things too seriously is when the trouble comes in. Again if its a rule I'll respect it but my opinion stays strong.

I would love to do that but if it's a rule then I have to respect it [Image: sad.png]

Well, it being in the rules doesn't make it bad. Some people just hate trolling and I understand that, so I'll respect the rule

There isnt other server u can buy Test Mod in except for DR
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the forums, highly interesting intro there fam
(03-08-2019, 06:26 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:56 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:54 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: Well it isn't stupid rule, some people can get really annoyed if someone is trolling, it is a rule but just try not troll because it irritates people and they will let staff know ^-^

There isnt other server u can buy Test Mod in except for DR
Ok, thanks for telling me.
well seeing as your my age hope we can get along
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(03-09-2019, 11:19 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: well seeing as your my age hope we can get along

True