Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones
I love this server alot and thats why I want to enrich the eperience for all players here. I realy think this is a great place with a great community and I want to make the gadgets even more memorable. Over my course of playing TTT I have played with many fun gadgets and I want them here if they can be provided. But also provide welcome changes to the old ones.
So I am happy to see your suggestions down below and I hope that one of the staff could really look into this, but for now here are some of my suggestions:
The current grapply hook is kinda lame how you have to attatch it to walls and you have to scale up it. 
I recomend that we do it like all the other servers where it can let you fly and pulls you really fast in any direction.

Black hole grenade- would be awesome in tight maps and maybe tone down its power a bit but I think it would be a welcome change.

Customizable weapons- This is a more uncertain ones but there are some addons that let you pickup some really well made guns and than customize them ALOT with sights, barrels, magazines, callibers ETC. and if there is ever a possibility of adding it I think it would really diffrentiate the server from others.

Thats all I have for now but feel free to give your suggestions and hopefully a staff member approves.

---Putin
mmmm We just had a lot of weapon changes, but I think the sights idea is cool. (I don't think we need to break the server just yet)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-20-2017, 12:31 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: mmmm We just had a lot of weapon changes, but I think the sights idea is cool. (I don't think we need to break the server just yet)

No of course your right about that, but as the server progresses and I will donate quite a bit myself soon I think if possible we can try easing into something like that. Just look up customizable weapons addon and its cool and well made where you hold up the gun and there are customizable slots like sights, barrels, stocks, callibers, lasers and more. I would be happy in assisting the staff in adding them and it would seperate the server from others. And about breaking the server that is a valid concern. I was a admin/developer on another TTT server which unfortuantly closed and we had the customizable weaponary and the server lagged and crashed alot.
But thanks for the input

---putin

(02-20-2017, 12:31 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: mmmm We just had a lot of weapon changes, but I think the sights idea is cool. (I don't think we need to break the server just yet)

BTW I also just thought that certain attatchments can be paid for in the shop and can be a whole new level of stuff to buy and invest in the shop. Like lets say you can only buy or get these weapons in drops or buy them in the shop. You would have them blank at first but than you can buy more. I think its fun and it may need some tampering with the crates maybe even a attatchment crate but I think it would pay off.

Check it out
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=349050451
this isnt call of duty ples no

im down for a better grapple tho
:P
All of these sound good, but they have a chance to break the server.
1. This would be fun, but you can easily gain momentum and fling out of bounds.
2. OP, if the power was turned down it would still be very OP. Also if it drew in props it would most likely crash the server from prop collisions.
3. This sounds good if it is refined, but tracking all the different sights and attachments of all the different guns would most likely be server intensive if it wasn't put in properly.
(02-20-2017, 01:02 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: All of these sound good, but they have a chance to break the server.
2. OP, if the power was turned down it would still be very OP. Also if it drew in props it would most likely crash the server from prop collisions.
3. This sounds good if it is refined, but tracking all the different sights and attachments of all the different guns would most likely be server intensive if it wasn't put in properly.

Great point man and I think that if we can do some testing that would be good and I think the black hole grenade is a long shot (Other servers it did crash alot) But I appreciate the concerns and I think that if we do decide to do these things it will take  a while but if we can find a way to make it work that would be great.
Any other ideas for new stuff?

---Putin

(02-20-2017, 12:56 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡kramberry Wrote: this isnt call of duty ples no

im down for a better grapple tho

Your right and maybe we can find a way to not saturate it.

---Putin

(02-20-2017, 01:02 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: All of these sound good, but they have a chance to break the server.

I can see that one of the main concerns is the affect on the game and server and how these things may be a little to extravegant and straining for the server and I will try to find any things that can help ease that load but if I cant that may be one of our most limiting factors.

---Putin