Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request John Legend
John Legend has repetedly said the N work while staff were offline thinking he could get away with it and has framed it on other players though it's obvious it was him. Also he has done mass RDM killing several proven. I ask that he is banned. He thinks he can get away with this because there are no staff online. Please take care of this and yes I saw the ban request on me the minutes before I'm typing this. I assume it's John or some friend of his doing this. Others can confirm my claims.

Sincerely, John Coody
+1 but you need to follow the format
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
tps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-FORMAT-FOR-POST-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Make sure to have proof so that the person can get banned.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-12-2019, 07:21 PM)Sharky Wrote: Make sure to have proof so that the person can get banned.

his word is evidence
(03-12-2019, 07:24 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 07:21 PM)Sharky Wrote: Make sure to have proof so that the person can get banned.

his word is evidence

ok Thats good enough for me
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I heard him myself so I just banned him for a day from being told by multiple people in server and reading this thread.
Going to go ahead and close this, please follow the format next time though + provide proof