Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Traitor but back in Red or Green.
I agree with Matt. Based on what I've experienced with Traitor, before and after his time as a staff member, he's been a very nice person every time I've seen him. Should he go straight to Admin, probably not. But does he have experience, Yes. He knows what he is doing and can learn the new rules. A person is more qualified for a position if they have the experience of the position. I understand that current staff may not know him, but I believe that he should have a run at this again. I wouldn't mind seeing his as a t-mod or moderator, +1 for that.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I don't recall much from the time i played with you before your break. You did seem a little strict but got the jobs done back then. I believe you will be active again like you use to judging from your recent active status. But I'm going to put a 0+ for admin and 1+ as a moderator.

Good luck Traitor :D
For pretty obvious reasons, this application is going to be dealt with by Dink. It's nice to see you wanting to get back on the staff team though. Hopefully he'll get his decision on this application pretty soon. Thanks for applying.