Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perma Ban lift for Skel/A239 [6 months]
(03-15-2019, 10:29 PM)Derp Wrote: Hi yes mr ttt man hopping over for a second to say something

I've heard from some PH staff and members that the PH server tends to attract younger players. When you have younger players on a server you have to be a bit more strict on the rules. Having younger players means that you have to make sure that nobody is bullying anyone because of age. Kids tend to get more upset when they are harassed. I'm not saying that means it is ok to harass older players, I'm just saying kids are more sensitive. Kids also tend to cause more problems. They like to scream and mic spam more but that is about it. "Hi yes mr derp why are you saying this super obvious shit about kids." I am just trying to make the point that because PH has younger players and has to have more strict rules.

Please dont get mad at me for saying PH has a younger audience ;.;

Anyways, back to the demon realm that is TTT.

This right here is important. Our audience is younger, so we are more strict than the other servers. It's rare we go a day without a handful of children on. We've had 6 year olds on server (dont ask how bc you have to be 13 for steam oof) and we keep things like this, because of the children. We don't have the 18+ audience that most servers have. We have YOUNG young kids on.
Please keep that in mind when it comes to throwing out the slurs you have before, the trolling, and etc. If you want to come back to prop hunt, you need to learn to control yourself. It's the only way you're going to achieve the unban you wantt.
(03-15-2019, 10:29 PM)Derp Wrote: Hi yes mr ttt man hopping over for a second to say something

I've heard from some PH staff and members that the PH server tends to attract younger players. When you have younger players on a server you have to be a bit more strict on the rules. Having younger players means that you have to make sure that nobody is bullying anyone because of age. Kids tend to get more upset when they are harassed. I'm not saying that means it is ok to harass older players, I'm just saying kids are more sensitive. Kids also tend to cause more problems. They like to scream and mic spam more but that is about it. "Hi yes mr derp why are you saying this super obvious shit about kids." I am just trying to make the point that because PH has younger players and has to have more strict rules.

sux cuz i wanna play prop hunt but the PH mods are being way to tough
(03-15-2019, 11:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

This right here is important. Our audience is younger, so we are more strict than the other servers. It's rare we go a day without a handful of children on. We've had 6 year olds on server (dont ask how bc you have to be 13 for steam oof) and we keep things like this, because of the children. We don't have the 18+ audience that most servers have. We have YOUNG young kids on.
Please keep that in mind when it comes to throwing out the slurs you have before, the trolling, and etc. If you want to come back to prop hunt, you need to learn to control yourself. It's the only way you're going to achieve the unban you wantt.

I WAANNAA PLAY PH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-16-2019, 03:37 PM)Skel Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 11:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

Please keep that in mind when it comes to throwing out the slurs you have before, the trolling, and etc. If you want to come back to prop hunt, you need to learn to control yourself. It's the only way you're going to achieve the unban you want.

I WAANNAA PLAY PH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna say this attitude wont get you a pass to ph Bucko
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Ya you're kinda acting immature
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm locking this as further comments haven't been helpful and just been rude tbh.
Nicky will make a decision soon.
Your responses and further behavior in this thread make it pretty clear that you are unrepentant about your past behavior. Generally the goal in an unban request isn’t to come across as an ass, yet you managed to do just that.

Clearly six months wasn’t long enough for you to learn from your mistakes and I doubt any longer period of time would make much of a difference.

Don’t bother making another unban request. Denied.